Tactical Tomahawk for ArchAngel and a couple more

Steve,
I just got home and got to see my first Tak Hawk. Holy Crap! This is the first hawk I have ever gotten that scares me!:eek:
It is WAY sharp, light, fast, and very capable of hurting yourself with if you aren't careful where that sharp point is. WOW!!!
I LOVE IT!!! The handle is awesome, weather hawk edge is pointing forward or spike forward the handle gives you a nice palm swell to increase your control of the hawks movements. This is one fierce tool for keeping the bad things at bay. I can't believe how fast this hawk is. It is so easy to control with the unique handle shape and the 19" length gives you a super powerful chopping action. I can't wait to wring it out as soon as I get myself done with the coming shoulder surgery.
You guys that had some interest in these should jump quick, this is one heck of a fighting hawk. I love it and can't wait to get my second one tomorrow.
Thanks Steve, this is the meanest hawk I have ever handled and look forward to playing with it.
Pictures will follow once I get settled in.

Steve,
I just got home and got to see my first Tak Hawk. Holy Crap! This is the first hawk I have ever gotten that scares me!:eek:
It is WAY sharp, light, fast, and very capable of hurting yourself with if you aren't careful where that sharp point is. WOW!!!
I LOVE IT!!! The handle is awesome, weather hawk edge is pointing forward or spike forward the handle gives you a nice palm swell to increase your control of the hawks movements. This is one fierce tool for keeping the bad things at bay. I can't believe how fast this hawk is. It is so easy to control with the unique handle shape and the 19" length gives you a super powerful chopping action. I can't wait to wring it out as soon as I get myself done with the coming shoulder surgery.
You guys that had some interest in these should jump quick, this is one heck of a fighting hawk. I love it and can't wait to get my second one tomorrow.
Thanks Steve, this is the meanest hawk I have ever handled and look forward to playing with it.
Pictures will follow once I get settled in.
Rick glad to see your getting to know each other,also glad you noticed the palm swell in either position.They're definetly not toy's,and i'd have to think twice before i tried to assault someone carrying one.Just the sight alone is an intimidation factor to throw fear into a Bad Guy.Enjoy the Holiday Buddy

Hey Steve ya got one for your old buddy :)

You will love these Joe! Light, Fast and way too sharp to not pay close attention to all of those sharp edges.:eek:
The longish differently shaped handles are wonderful to hold in each dirrection. No matter if it is edge forward or spike forward you get a nice swell in the palm that makes for a superb hold.
Great fun design!:thumbup:

You will love these Joe! Light, Fast and way too sharp to not pay close attention to all of those sharp edges.:eek:
The longish differently shaped handles are wonderful to hold in each dirrection. No matter if it is edge forward or spike forward you get a nice swell in the palm that makes for a superb hold.
Great fun design!:thumbup:
You did'nt tell Joe how many time's you've cut yourself Rick :eek:

They look awesome guys congrats on some great hawks :)

Last edited:
Hi Steve , Those there are pure awesomeness ! Sir , I need to get in contact with you .

Back