Tacticlol Knives

Status
Not open for further replies.
GLADIATOR-D-GUARD.jpg

fixed_fly3.jpg

strider_uuk.jpg

Laci Szabo's knives might look odd, but, I think they are far more tactical and deadly than some of the earlier mentions. I think you should call Laci and ask him about them. ;) They are open 24/7 and you can reach them at 386-338-1189 :)

I've got his Combat Hawk on order and will be buying the Battle sickle soon. :)

here's a link to the Battle sickle
http://www.szaboinc.com/edged.asp?offset=50

Laci Szabo's knives might look odd, but, I think they are far more tactical and deadly than some of the earlier mentions. I think you should call Laci and ask him about them. ;) They are open 24/7 and you can reach them at 386-338-1189 :)

Don't get me wrong, I'm not tryin to hate on Laci or anything, he has many designs that I like. The OP stated "Post those knives that are called tactical but they just make you laugh when you see them. Whether it be by their name or description or just the way they look." That is how I see these knives. It is my opinion and nothing more.

Having a background in MA and FMA in particular I do not see these as very functional, I see them as leaning more towards "fantasy" knives. Again, it is just my opinion.

Here we go....

FU99070.jpg

It's a battleax. The reason it would be successful, is that
while your enemies are rolling around in front of you, laughing
thier a..es off, you can hack them to bits...:D

Actually owned this one for a couple of months...

FU99071.jpg

The design had potential, but the saw on the back is
useless, it's too light, and it's made from crappy 420. :grumpy:
Oh yeah, and the tip is too thin, I've seen more than
one youtube vid where the tip broke off after heavy use.

Don't get me wrong, I'm not tryin to hate on Laci or anything, he has many designs that I like. The OP stated "Post those knives that are called tactical but they just make you laugh when you see them. Whether it be by their name or description or just the way they look." That is how I see these knives. It is my opinion and nothing more.

Having a background in MA and FMA in particular I do not see these as very functional, I see them as leaning more towards "fantasy" knives. Again, it is just my opinion.

Yeah, I've never "used" any of Laci's designs but, those that I held at the blade show seemed like they'd be pretty effective "fighters". I'm definatly curious to try some of them out.

BOP050.jpg

Boker Plus Jim Wagner Reality-Based Blade Tactical Folder ....

....that's a mouth full..:eek:

It's not so much the design that makes me say wth, it's
this(from the description)....

" Also featured is a clip kit that allows the operator to choose between a standard heavy-duty window-breaker or
one that looks like an ordinary writing pen clip for undercover operations where concealing the knife, and yet having instant access, is crucial."

...for all those covert office deanimations I guess. :rolleyes:

It's monday morning, just had my second cup o' joe...
..suspect Jim from accounting has been stealing my sandwiches from
the fridge.......little does he know.............that's not a pen clipped
to my pocket...

I should write for the catalog!

Last edited:
Where did the rest of the blade go?! :eek:

traditionally a karambit is supposed to have an extremely small blade, you should be able to hold it in your palm and have the entire thing concealed except the ring around your finger.

but that thing is just plain ugly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back