• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

TDCutleryTX:: Discounted Prices open to all members [email for best prices]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Discounted Prices are now open to all types of Members!

[Updated on/Items are available as of: July 17, 2012 11:00pm Central]

- Spyderco -
$87 [Sale] UK Pen Knife Foliage Green G-10 S30v C94GPFG [2 in stock]
$75 [Sale] Meerkat Burgundy C64JPBRG [0 in stock]

- Zero Tolerance -
$140 ZT 0350 Black G-10 [6 in stock] [Email for Discounted Price][Added further discount]
$148 ZT 0350TSST Black G-10 Tiger-Striped Blade Partially Serrated [1 in stock] [Email for Discounted Price]
$272 ZT 0301 Strider/Onion Folder Green [Tiger-Striped][1 in stock] [Email for Discounted Price]
$200 ZT 0550 Rick Hinderer [0 in stock] [Email for Discounted Price]
$260 ZT 0560 Rick Hinderer [0 in stock > will be getting more soon] [Email for Discounted Price]

- Bradley -
$185 [Sale] Alias 1 Titanium/G-10 [0 in stock]
$170 [Sale] Alias 2 Titanium/G-10 [1 in stock]

All Prices are shipped with DC

Other Items in Stock
Spyderco Para2 S35VN [SOLD OUT]
http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/s...wn-G10-S35VN-in-stock?p=11047549#post11047549

We currently only accept PayPal. All prices listed include PayPal fees and shipping fees (Flat Rate Box with DC). We only ship to CONUS only. We will be offering discounts to all BladeForums members on many of our products. So email us for the discounted prices [Specifically the ZTs!] We operate on a "first come, first serve" basis by means of time stamp. So an email and prompt payment will secure your knife.

::About us:: Hello BladeForums Members! We are T.D. Cutlery TX, and we are a new knife retailer with knives ranging from Kershaw, Zero Tolerance, Spyderco, and Bradley. Our inventory is small but growing. All knives are brand new in box straight from our distributors. We are open to all BF Members so please don't be shy. We will try to keep our stock up to date on a BF thread so you can know what we have. If we do not have the knife you want, you can send us an email, and we will try to accommodate you.

Sorry we do any Returns or Refunds but the warranty from the manufacturers are awesome and they will be willing to help you out with any issue that may arise [but I'm sure you don't need me to tell you that].

Any Questions can be answered either on this thread, pm, or by email.

Legal Stuff: We reserve the right to refuse any sale transaction. By purchasing from us, you certify that you are at least 18 years of age and are in compliance with all federal, state, and local laws; and you have determined that it is legal to buy and ship to your location. We assume no responsibility nor liability for the use of this item.

Due to rather ambiguous laws and the fact that we do not want to have any problems with the State of New York, We will not be shipping to New York. I am very, very sorry about this and I wish I could send these knives to a wonderful home, but I cannot take the chance of shipping and risk losing my business or anything else. I am truly, deeply sorry for this.
~Jimmy~

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back