1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

The BK-13 Survival Sheath ---Wait, What???? --Pics N Stuff--

Discussion in 'Becker Knife & Tool' started by Skystorm, Jun 16, 2012.

1. Skystorm

Skystorm A Cow Flayin' Sheath Making Angry Gnome Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 17, 2011
    Just for you guys that say the Remora is a useless or gimmicky knife, You just don't have the proper sheath to appreciate its full awesomeness.

Look I even fit one of the altoid sized tins on it just like the rest of my brood. :D Will fit belts up to 2"

[​IMG]

Super secret Esee arrowhead, Leaves more space in the pouch for whatever else you have to drag with you.

[​IMG]

Works with the 13

[​IMG]

OR the Candiru

[​IMG]

I may make it work with the 11/14 without scales, not a great deal of space to work with though but it can be done. Since I have already been asked could I do something with a tweener, uh I COULD but probably won't, but you never know.

[​IMG]

Oh and I am replacing my survival pouch with this new and improved model :D

Out with the old
    [​IMG]

In with the new. I'd like to think it is a bit of improvement.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Availability = Soon. Might not seem like it but a lot of work goes into building one of these.

So......... whatcha think?

2. thrillbilly

thrillbilly Banned

Apr 16, 2011
    I like the pouch. I agree it is way better then the gen1 (altho the gen1 aint bad).

Love the arrowhead pocket! looks cool too.

great position for the firesteel, very low drag. All in all I like it, I agree that it would be ''cooler'' to have a 14 sheath back there then a 13. Would be a handy belt rig for a minimalist.

well done man, very well done

3. The Warrior

The Warrior Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 11, 2011
    Very cool, like it a lot. I do notice that the flap hits the ESEE arrowhead stem though. Not saying it's a problem, just an observation.

4. kakefat

kakefat

Oct 28, 2011
    Looks like a wallet. I like it.

5. Skystorm

Skystorm A Cow Flayin' Sheath Making Angry Gnome Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 17, 2011
    Keeps it tight in there with no chance of it getting lost that way.

6. Silverthorn

Silverthorn Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 24, 2011
    It looks like you could actually mod this into a different kind of piggyback carry too. Strap the pouch on your BK-9 or BK-2 and have a small knife with you too.
    I really like this.

7. GODSPEED TACTICAL

GODSPEED TACTICAL Banned

Feb 24, 2011
    That's great... I made a pouch-sheath for one when I first started out but nobodies asked for one. You can barely tell the knifes there...looks good.

Eli

you could tilt the AH-1 to the side a little.... I think that would look/work good.

8. MikeyJ

MikeyJ

Apr 30, 2010
    Nice. Those arrowheads are handy lil dudes. I need to pick up a few of them.

9. Captain Airyca

Captain Airyca Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 23, 2011
    Oh I like! cool stuff sir!

10. tradewater

tradewater Geezerator Moderator

Jan 24, 2011
    You do magnificent work sir.

11. tman038

tman038

Dec 21, 2011
    wow. very cool. i really like that. do you know if the 11 or 14 does actually fit?

12. Skystorm

Oct 17, 2011
    I am sure I can make it fit. I plan on working one up this week so we will see how it goes.

13. shaymanx

shaymanx Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 25, 2012
    I like it!

14. jcl-MD

jcl-MD

Aug 30, 2008
    Very nice!!

15. wasatchdan

wasatchdan

Jan 6, 2007
    That is pretty damned cool.

16. Stark Knives

Stark Knives KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Mar 19, 2010
    I like it! It's nice to have all of these sheath makers around here. :)

Erd

17. Sam Hell

Sam Hell

Jan 7, 2012
    Now your just showing off..lol. [​IMG]

18. monstrum

monstrum

May 31, 2012
    i agree it looks like a wallit but still awsome

19. abrasion

abrasion Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 22, 2011
    That is really sweet! Have you ever thought of one with a leather man attached instead of the 13?

20. flipaldinho

flipaldinho

Jan 18, 2012
    That looks really great. It seems like a handy set up that is really well made. Good job! I'd be interested in an 11/14 option.