The BK-13 Survival Sheath ---Wait, What???? --Pics N Stuff--

Just for you guys that say the Remora is a useless or gimmicky knife, You just don't have the proper sheath to appreciate its full awesomeness.

Look I even fit one of the altoid sized tins on it just like the rest of my brood. :D Will fit belts up to 2"

DSC_0003.jpg

Super secret Esee arrowhead, Leaves more space in the pouch for whatever else you have to drag with you.

DSC_0010.jpg

Works with the 13

yy3.jpg

OR the Candiru

DSC_0002-3.jpg

I may make it work with the 11/14 without scales, not a great deal of space to work with though but it can be done. Since I have already been asked could I do something with a tweener, uh I COULD but probably won't, but you never know.

34636.jpg

Oh and I am replacing my survival pouch with this new and improved model :D

Out with the old
DSC_00032.jpg

In with the new. I'd like to think it is a bit of improvement.

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0007-2.jpg

Availability = Soon. Might not seem like it but a lot of work goes into building one of these.

So......... whatcha think?

I like the pouch. I agree it is way better then the gen1 (altho the gen1 aint bad).

Love the arrowhead pocket! looks cool too.

great position for the firesteel, very low drag. All in all I like it, I agree that it would be ''cooler'' to have a 14 sheath back there then a 13. Would be a handy belt rig for a minimalist.

well done man, very well done

Very cool, like it a lot. I do notice that the flap hits the ESEE arrowhead stem though. Not saying it's a problem, just an observation.

It looks like you could actually mod this into a different kind of piggyback carry too. Strap the pouch on your BK-9 or BK-2 and have a small knife with you too.
I really like this.

That's great... I made a pouch-sheath for one when I first started out but nobodies asked for one. You can barely tell the knifes there...looks good.

Eli

you could tilt the AH-1 to the side a little.... I think that would look/work good.

Nice. Those arrowheads are handy lil dudes. I need to pick up a few of them.

wow. very cool. i really like that. do you know if the 11 or 14 does actually fit?

That is really sweet! Have you ever thought of one with a leather man attached instead of the 13?

That looks really great. It seems like a handy set up that is really well made. Good job! I'd be interested in an 11/14 option.

Back