The BK-13 Survival Sheath ---Wait, What???? --Pics N Stuff--

That is really sweet! Have you ever thought of one with a leather man attached instead of the 13?

That would not work. The knife rides between you and the belt. A multi tool in that location would be extremely uncomfortable.

That looks really great. It seems like a handy set up that is really well made. Good job! I'd be interested in an 11/14 option.

Will be working on that one this week. Should be able to fit 11/14 or an Izula/II on it

Wow, fantastic work! I was wondering before I got read far enough if it'd fit the Candiru. This is a very tempting one for me.

Wow, fantastic work! I was wondering before I got read far enough if it'd fit the Candiru. This is a very tempting one for me.

Candiru is an awesome little knife. I like that the handle is a bit longer than the 13

Very nice work once again!
Your work always impresses the hell out of me.
High quality form and function. Fantastic!

That is FANTASTIC WORK !!! I have the ESSE twin-pack of the arrows. Yours is MUCH nicer. Hmmmm, now you got me thinking... arrow sheaths on the back side of a knife sheath, for even MORE room inside the tin. Kinda like a file sheath on the back side of a large chopper sheath, if you have ever seen one like that. You do great work Sky.

Thanks for the comments everyone. One small update to do, Apparently I forgot to add a grommet for a drain in case you jump in a lake. The 11/14/Izula version is on the dye rack for tomorrow.

I like it! Much better carry option for my arrowheads than the Esse pouch, like Twin said.

If the knife were canted down to be more parallel with my belt, i.e. better hidden by my belt then, would it be in danger of falling out or too uncomfortable?

I really like the way it looks like a cellphone carrier and is minimalistic! Beautiful!:thumbup:

I like it! Much better carry option for my arrowheads than the Esse pouch, like Twin said.

If the knife were canted down to be more parallel with my belt, i.e. better hidden by my belt then, would it be in danger of falling out or too uncomfortable?

I really like the way it looks like a cellphone carrier and is minimalistic! Beautiful!:thumbup:

I doubt it would go anywhere, it is a pretty tight friction fit and it is in between you and your belt. With the 13/Candiru knives I do not think it would be uncomfortable if it was parallel to be completely hidden. With the 11/14/Izula yes it would unless it was on your backside, not on the side or 3/4 worn. I should have the second one finished tomorrow I think.

Dude, that is GREAT.
I love the idea of a pouch-centric rather than knife-centric utility rig.
Belt-friendly? *check* Pack-friendly? *check*
Awesome accessible first-aid bundle? hells yeah!
Have you considered replacing the knife with a small pair of top-shelf scissors? You'd probably sell a ton to the EMTs.

It DOES look like a lot of work goes into those - lookit all the stitching that must happen in-order etc.
Hmm... I bet that is close to fitting a Daizee neck knife too.. Hmmm.... (stroking imaginary sultanic beard)

If you could put an Izula in there, I would probably buy three of those sheaths. One for my truck, one for my wife's car, and one in my helmet bag or flightsuit.

Also, I appologize for the blaspheme... I just like the look of the Izula better than the Necker/Eskabar.

Edit: I should read all the posts first. Now I guess I need to put my money where my mouth is.

Dude, that is GREAT.
I love the idea of a pouch-centric rather than knife-centric utility rig.
Belt-friendly? *check* Pack-friendly? *check*
Awesome accessible first-aid bundle? hells yeah!
Have you considered replacing the knife with a small pair of top-shelf scissors? You'd probably sell a ton to the EMTs.

It DOES look like a lot of work goes into those - lookit all the stitching that must happen in-order etc.
Hmm... I bet that is close to fitting a Daizee neck knife too.. Hmmm.... (stroking imaginary sultanic beard)

Feel free to send me one and I will see if it fits. :D I suppose you could compare one to an 11/14 but then I wouldn't get one of yours.

If you could put an Izula in there, I would probably buy three of those sheaths. One for my truck, one for my wife's car, and one in my helmet bag or flightsuit.

Also, I appologize for the blaspheme... I just like the look of the Izula better than the Necker/Eskabar.

Edit: I should read all the posts first. Now I guess I need to put my money where my mouth is.

I'll be expecting all your money this afternoon j/k :D

Back