1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

The Bunk

Discussion in 'Fiddleback Forge Knives' started by tonym, Nov 11, 2008.

1. tonym

tonym

Mar 18, 2008
    THat's what Andy calls it anyway. :rolleyes:

It may not be the prettiest knife he has made, but it performs superbly and I have other uglier knives.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I didn't beat on it as much as I wanted to, but I plan on giving it a thorough work out soon enough.

From the tasks I did give it; I am more than happy with this knife.

Thanks for the great deal Andy:thumbup:

2. Rotte

Rotte

Aug 30, 2008
    Nice lookin' knife. Nice review also. I gotta get me a Fiddleback some day....

3. j williams

j williams Basic Member Basic Member

Nov 14, 2005
    Good stuff Tony. Thats a great blade, I am glad its seeing the use it deserves!

4. Rat Finkenstein

Rat Finkenstein Gold Member Gold Member

May 18, 2005
    what isn't pretty about that? I think Nessmuks are ugly. That is nice.:thumbup:

5. Fiddleback

Fiddleback Knifemaker Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 19, 2005
    I'm glad to see it getting used too. Thats the point of selling bunks.

The only thing wrong with that knife is the front pin. Its not quite centered and I burnt the damn micarta during shaping.

I also used some thinner micarta on it, which I wasn't too happy with.

6. mtnfolk mike

mtnfolk mike

Mar 21, 2006
    great pics tony...:thumbup: that is a cool looking blade... i like that one a lot...

what are the specs...

7. falcon72

falcon72

Mar 11, 2008
    Just goes to show, even a knife that does not meet Andy's standards is still a hell of a good knife! I wouldn't mind a bunker myself, that way I could beat the hell out of it and not care.

Nice pics Tony, thanks for sharing.