The HOGB8 Thread

Which style for the satin HOGB8?

• Regulator blade and handle shape, with .30+" thickness, but in satin INFI

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • Basic blade and handle shape, but with modest swedged clip and massive thickness

Votes: 19 90.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
sweet, but we dont need a basic 8, we need a basic 14.
the best chopper should be on the busse house instead of the scrapyard.

I apologize for my honesty.

sweet, but we dont need a basic 8, we need a basic 14.
the best chopper should be on the busse house instead of the scrapyard.

I apologize for my honesty.

I don't disagree with you a bit--we need a Basic 14. But the Basic 8 is the perfect Resiprene-C handled answer to the NMSFNO, don't you think? It's not either/or, my friend. We NEED both of these knives.

And the point of this thread is: We Need The Basic 8!!!

Thanks for getting us back on track, plue! :D :thumbup:

Always good to see the common sense and analytical prowess of our Canadian brothers on display. The anorexic and magnum options have both gained a lot of support here--interesting to see.

I don't disagree with you a bit--we need a Basic 14. But the Basic 8 is the perfect Resiprene-C handled answer to the NMSFNO, don't you think? It's not either/or, my friend. We NEED both of these knives.

And the point of this thread is: We Need The Basic 8!!!

As a proud parent of a NMSFNO -- I fear the unknown and great potential of a Basic 8 in .25 -- am I prepared to allow the NMSFNO to share the mantle of 8 inch greatness?! It's questions like this that keep up on cold nights!

Lol who am I kidding -- more hogs for more split logs :) -- bring it on

I can't believe these are still not out. This is the one knife I truly have been in love and most excited about since we seen the pics from blade last year or year before. Figures the one knife I want most and it's taking the longest to get. BRING IT BOSS !!!!!!!!!! PLEASE!!

Holding off on all other blades until this comes out… Either it will help me save money, or you will release it and unleash the hounds (i.e.: pocketbook)

Sounds great. Of course, no one has actually seen a choilless B8, but if it looked something like this...

attachment.php

yeah...could DEFINITELY go for a couple. :thumbup:

I'm in for at least 1.

Thanks Mike! Happy New Year, bro -- and to all who w8 with B8ed breath for the gr8 Basic 8!!!

Happy New Year! As long as the 8 doesn't get drunk and fall on it's side, standing for an INFInite wait, it will be a gr8 year.

That will be the king of all that is resiprene, IMO. Pair that with an old Howler...YOWZAA!

Back