Attention The CPK - Buy, Sell & Trade thread - Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will have a new FK Friday that I will sell for my cost plus the shipping. I have a vintage micarta and love it and honestly can't see this knife wearing out in my lifetime plus six more. I am NOT selling the vintage micarta. I am selling the new one coming from pre sale. If interested you can PM me or email me at marno4552 at gmail dot com.

Let me reiterate, please! I am NOT selling my vintage micarta. This is a G10 handle.

Vitage pried from my cold dead hands comes to mind! :D

Duramax, someone beat you to it by a few seconds.

This one is SOLD!

Last edited:
I will have a new FK Friday that I will sell for my cost plus the shipping. I have a vintage micarta and love it and honestly can't see this knife wearing out in my lifetime plus six more. I am NOT selling the vintage micarta. I am selling the new one coming from pre sale. If interested you can PM me or email me at marno4552 at gmail dot com.

Drats! Saw your post and was hoping it was the vintage one I missed. :D

Good luck with the sale.

PM sent with interest in taking it
G10 works for me

Last edited:
Does anyone have an old EDC kydex sheath they'd let loose? PM me if you do and would.

Please and thank you!

Thanks, MoS.

In the interest of disclosure, if that's needed here, MoS and I worked a little trade for a sheath. I am on other forums where trades and sales are mentioned so people are aware of what's been exchanged, more of a courtesy than anything.

Looking for a smaller blade, under 7 inch blade. If anyone has something they would like to sell, let me know. Thanks!

Have a set of buffed black micarta handles for an LC never used. I switched to natural micarta. $35 PayPal G & S USPS priority mail CONUS.

Last edited:
Looking for a Heavy Chopper. Will be a user.

I know they are few, I know it will cost dearly, but having found a LC, I am coveting the big brother.

If someone is looking to flip a HC for a price that will make them very happy, I may be your guy.

Thanks,

Justin

Wouldn't this thread be more useful as a strictly sale/trade thread than a want to buy? Everyone wants a CPK, we get it. All the WTB posts are clogging this up. Personally if I ever let my extra field knife go I'm not going to search through all the WTB posts and send individual PMs and then haggle over price, I'm just going to post it for sale and first come first serve.

Just my thoughts since I find this to be rather difficult to navigate. 5 knives for sale/trade in 76 posts...

Wouldn't this thread be more useful as a strictly sale/trade thread than a want to buy? Everyone wants a CPK, we get it. All the WTB posts are clogging this up. Personally if I ever let my extra field knife go I'm not going to search through all the WTB posts and send individual PMs and then haggle over price, I'm just going to post it for sale and first come first serve.

Just my thoughts since I find this to be rather difficult to navigate. 5 knives for sale/trade in 76 posts...
I was thinking the same thing. Thank you for putting it into words. Happy new year!

Does Nathan still make the 6" fighters in 3v ?
Also, looking to buy one .. also interested in a 4 1/2 blade field knife in 3

I respectfully disagree... it's a good way to offer up something unique you may have to trade. It's how I was able to get an EDC other than just saying I wanted to buy one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back