1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

THE CRK Birthday Wish List

Discussion in 'Chris Reeve Knives' started by Corytr, Mar 24, 2015.

1. T.K.C.

T.K.C.

May 7, 2005
    I would like a CF inlayed Inkosi with DOB January 12th.

2. NCHunter78

NCHunter78

Feb 14, 2016
    August 1st any year
    May 26 2005
    July 3 2008

will consider any folder

3. Jedi22

Jedi22 JEDI MASTER Platinum Member Gold Member Basic Member

Jul 27, 2016
    Hey. I have a large 21 Gabon ebony new condition 2/25/16 if your still looking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Jedi22

Jedi22 JEDI MASTER Platinum Member Gold Member Basic Member

Jul 27, 2016
    Pm me if your still looking for 2/25 large 21

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. TrojanTau

TrojanTau Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 17, 2012
    #1 choice would be a small Tanto with either Jan. 5th or Sept. 4th
    #2 would be a Mnandi with same dates.
    after that any model with those two dates may be considered.

6. Gustavus430

Gustavus430 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 11, 2013
    Large or Small Sebenza 21:
    DOB: March 25, 2013
    DOB: February 17, 2016

My grand-daughters' DOB:)

7. VME

VME

Jun 2, 2015
    Would love a small sebbie from 03/29!

8. rockgolfer

rockgolfer Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 1, 2008
    Large Sebenza(small would be ok) born on June 13th 1997.......it's a long shot but this particular day is very special to me

9. Lone_Wolfe

Lone_Wolfe Dazed and Confused Platinum Member

May 3, 2011
    You want a knife made on a Friday the 13th?!? :eek:

J/K, good luck with that hunt.

10. rockgolfer

rockgolfer Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 1, 2008
    100% yes....that's my lucky day and, well, carrying a knife made on that particular day would just about top every other edc I can think of. If it is meant to be, it will happen :)

11. TRfromMT

TRfromMT Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 4, 2016
    Hi all -
    New to CRK, and have been wanting an insignio for some time. Decided it's time to pursue a specific one. Where is the best place to post a WTB _____?

If this is OK here, I am looking for a large insingo with micarta inlays or a CF scale.

Please redirect me if this should go elsewhere... the main exchange WTB seems like long odds to score a hit. Thanks in advance.

EDIT - one kind soul here reached out to me and now my grail CF-scaled insingo is on it's way to me! Color me excited!!

Last edited: Apr 13, 2017
  12. blanco112

blanco112 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 1, 2016
    This thread is really for specific birth dates. I would post in the WTB and, if you want, add a comment to your signature like I have in mine. You can also just routinely search the Chris reeve exchange on here. Those seem to come up frequently enough.

13. LukeTheSpook

LukeTheSpook Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 2, 2015
    How did you find out what was made on that day? Is that something you can ask CR customer service ?

14. TRfromMT

TRfromMT Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 4, 2016
    Each knife comes with a card saying the details of the knife and it's date of manufacture. Knives are not serial numbered, so the knives have to stay with their cards. You usually see knives posted in the exchange with a picture of the card.

15. LukeTheSpook

LukeTheSpook Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 2, 2015
    Thanks. My question was in reference to the guy that listed the knives made on a certain date. I was asking how he got that information.

16. Lone_Wolfe

Lone_Wolfe Dazed and Confused Platinum Member

May 3, 2011
    You can call CRK and ask. They might be able to tell you what they made, and what dealer they shipped to for a certain date.

17. 59ride

59ride

Dec 22, 2016
    I am chasing a large We the People with a birth date of Mar 31st 2017, cheers

18. archieblue

archieblue Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 19, 2001
    Cool idea!! My birthday is August 10, and my daughter's is July 11. Any CRK on one of those dated would be neato bandito!

19. nightime

nightime Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 8, 2017
    Hi,
    Would love for either a lefty mnandi or lefty sebenza with birthdays on November 28. Any type (UG, CCG, Inlay) is welcome but UG, Elder Burl and Mammoth are doubly appreciated.