THE CRK Birthday Wish List

I'm after anything from 9/29 & 9/22/14, I am specifically after a Umnumzaan though (if I had my choice).

I'm after small inlays, dated April 20th. Missed a beauty Carbon Fibre inlay on the exchange by about two minutes the other day. Thanks everyone.

This, what my friend said. :)
Thanks for doing some work on this. I was going to start a WTB thread at some point, but kept forgetting.

No problem. This is a great community and if I can contribute in any way, I'll gladly do it. Hopefully this has helped some find their knife.

I just traded for my first CRK. Happened to be exactly the knife I wanted and shared my bday. Thanks, Lone_Wolfe.

Jan 21st
Feb 18th
Aug 14th
Sep 9th
Oct 26th
Nov 27th
Prefer plain, but any Sebenza is fine.

I just got a special one. This one was born on the day I met my wife.

6xbTXmnh.png

jeZvlZ4h.png

Wow, congrats! I was wondering what was special about the date when you snagged it.

Wow, congrats! I was wondering what was special about the date when you snagged it.

Thank you! Of my long list, this was the one I thought would be the most difficult. I like the fact it isn't Mammoth or something I wouldn't use. Now I get to think about my wife everytime I cut something up :confused:. I guess I know what I got for Father's Day...

BTW, she dared me to say that...

Any CRK with these birthdates:

June 27
September 12
November 12

Are there any small plains out there with the exact date of 12/16/2003? Any blade style is fine.

Looking for the following birthdate Large Sebenzas

July 31 2004
February 8 2010
May 11 2015

Let me know if you have one. Thanks.

I'm looking for a May 16 birth date, any year, but '94 is my year.
January 4, 2014
December 28, 2013
I'll take any model Sebenza, Umnum, or Mnandi, but for the May one I would love an Insingo! ..although its not required. :p

Back