The Diamond Jack is Back!!

IMG_20170420_115436_zpsr3yelosr.jpg

"shingle" style jigging

Hey cbr, sorry to hear about your disappointment, but the front side of mine looks just like yours, as well as both sides of the antique amber version I got being even more shingle-like. The jigging on the back side in the photo I showed is particularly random, and I think not typical of the run.

Philllll, Thats a Sweet Knife my friend.

Paul matey- Whew!... again a nice Duo, as we talked about the other day I think the Chestnut is just beautiful, but the more Im seeing that Amber......Wow.
My 48 should be on it's way to you soon my friend.

All very beautiful knives, variable jigging or not. In fact I LIKE the variations in the jigging, makes the knives look more hand made and assembled as opposed to production line/all pieces just alike. I would love to have one, looks like a wonderful EDC knife.

Something I read, I think from Charlie, that there was some kind of problem with the jigging part way through? I would have liked mine to be like some of the earlier ones and darker also. Like, I said, I'm not thrilled with the one I got. Mine, looks a lot like yours I think, but your photo in daylight is better.

I have had these two Diamond Jacks for a couple of days. These photos were made with fading light and untouched except for cropping. While all the examples being posted don't look exactly alike that may not be necessarily a bad thing. After all most of us are all individuals with our own tastes and opinions. The way I feel is these are all knives that have individual character. I for one am thankful to Charlie and the folks at Great Eastern for bringing these to be. :D

33888218710_ddf2d3f2ba_b.jpg

34141173201_7e3dc00cba_b.jpg

I have had these two Diamond Jacks for a couple of days. These photos were made with fading light and untouched except for cropping. While all the examples being posted don't look exactly alike that may not be necessarily a bad thing. After all most of us are all individuals with our own tastes and opinions. The way I feel is these are all knives that have individual character. I for one am thankful to Charlie and the folks at Great Eastern for bringing these to be. :D
[/QUOTE

Having some posting trouble here. Sorry

Last edited:

33888218710_ddf2d3f2ba_b.jpg

34141173201_7e3dc00cba_b.jpg
Ron and Everyone: I know I'm whining:confused: unnecessarily. I could not agree with you more about how nice it is to have Charlie and GEC making these great, old knives for us to collect. I think my problem is, I anticipated a certain "look" to the Chestnut version and actually decided between the two colors based on all the photos. The one I got is very nice, but very different than the photos. Honestly, had I not seen all those photos with the very dark full length jigging, I would not be at all disappointed.

Enough on that. I'm happy to have a unique example:)[/QUOTE]

Back