• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Books Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_20170603_144115_135_zps0eanerw4.jpg

IMG_20170603_103919_003_zpsst47gc4l.jpg

Are your books still open? It looks like they are, but I wanted to be sure.

Also, do you do acid and/or stone washing or any other finishes?

Are your books still open? It looks like they are, but I wanted to be sure.

Also, do you do acid and/or stone washing or any other finishes?
S SCWillson They are indeed still open for sharpening. I don't do blade finishes though. I'm just not set up for it.

Perhaps in the future? We'll see. Please email me at TLESharpening@gmail.com if you'd like to have some sharpening done.

I have 2 BM Bedlams, one auto, one manual with serrations. I would like both to have the swedge sharpened if you're able to do that?? It's literally set up for it already, just needs to come to a thinner meeting point. You can see exactly what I mean by looking at one or I'm sure you've handled a few in your time lol Lmk! Blades touched up too of course! Would also send a few other knives for general sharpening as well!

My friend wants his delica sharpened, and it's a bit out of my skill set to sharpen. He took it to a grinding wheel so it would need a regrind and then a mirror edge following that. It's just the VG10 version and Was wondering if you could give an estimate? I can send pictures

My friend wants his delica sharpened, and it's a bit out of my skill set to sharpen. He took it to a grinding wheel so it would need a regrind and then a mirror edge following that. It's just the VG10 version and Was wondering if you could give an estimate? I can send pictures
If you can send photos I'd be happy to take a look at it. I don't do full regrinds, but I may be able to just reprofile the edge.

Just had a set of 6 knives, 5 folders and a large fixed blade, returned from Bryce. The work is impeccable and a bit scary to be honest.

I will update this post with pictures. Bryce is a man of his word and his sharpening service is easily worth more than I can put on paper with words.

Anyone would be happy to send a batch of knives out to Bryce. I know that I plan to do so again! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back