The New "Almost Ready To Ship" Thread

Just realized I only have one more knife due this month, a custom design. Not sure if I will start February orders, or make some to post for sale.

Make some fore sale! The FS section needs some new meat there. :p

Busy morning so far! I`ve got handle liners glueing for a Hatchet / Riverwoods set, handles glueing on a Hiker`s Backup and a Humpback EDC, ground out a small Hunter HD, ground out a Pocket Hatchet, and ground out a survival blade for an order. The Hiker`s Backup, Hunter HD, and Pocket Hatchet will all be available for sale. (The Hiker`s Backup tomorrow.)

sounds like your getting close to finishing my set up, can't wait. :)

Tomorrow I`ll clean up the blades and glue the handles on. Friday I will shape the handles, and make the sheaths this weekend. I`ll post pics on Friday, and ship on Monday.

Make some fore sale! The FS section needs some new meat there. :p

I`llbe making quite a few to post for sale. I`ve had 2 cancellations as well as a couple who are not replying to my emails as to if they still want their knives. I`ve learned the hard way not to order materials unless the order is confirmed.

Maybe make a few smaller knives for sale? I firmly believe the ewok is your best knife. Small, tough, easy to carry discretely, doesn't look scary to anyone, and can handle many tasks. My two cents.

Hiker`s Backup for the Available Now section.

2lky5qq.jpg

Very cool little knife John!! If I didn't have a March Special ordered I would grab it. I'll be looking for something a little larger. Still .... NICE little blade. :thumbup::thumbup:

Hatchet / Riverwoods Set in canvas micarta, black liners, and brass pins for disduster.

34qlafa.jpg

Back