The NEXT SALE

Ok, stupid question, but is it actually 3pm "EDT" on Friday? What time is it "now"?

Ok, stupid question, but is it actually 3pm "EDT" on Friday? What time is it "now"?

3pm EST from the looks of the first post in this thread.
Nathan updates it every sale.
Best of luck on scoring one bud!

Tomorrow's sale is going to be the last of the EDC for a little while.

We're starting the Light Chopper pre-order build next week, so the sale that would normally fall on April 14th will be skipped while we service the people who have pre-ordered and paid. The next sale after tomorrow will be in one month. We hope to see you there.

Jo, Mark and I thank you all for your support. :thumbup:

Thank you folks for all of your hard work and putting up with all of us my friends.... :)

Tomorrow's sale is going to be the last of the EDC for a little while.

We're starting the Light Chopper pre-order build next week, so the sale that would normally fall on April 14th will be skipped while we service the people who have pre-ordered and paid. The next sale after tomorrow will be in one month. We hope to see you there.

Jo, Mark and I thank you all for your support. :thumbup:

Hey Nathan, I'm sorry but I just want to confirm, you are starting another LC preorder next week? Could you tell us when next week?

Thanks,
Gus

I don't suppose any of you kind folks would like to proxy for me in tomorrow's sale? I don't want to miss out on the EDC and haven't managed to get in yet. I'll be doing my best to try for myself of course. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey Nathan, I'm sorry but I just want to confirm, you are starting another LC preorder next week? Could you tell us when next week?

Thanks,
Gus

No, we're not starting another LC pre-order. We're starting the build for the existing (and closed) LC pre-order. We need to put our heads together and figure out what the next pre-order will be (it's almost time for one), but it won't be a repeat of something we've already offered for pre-order.

No, we're not starting another LC pre-order. We're starting the build for the existing (and closed) LC pre-order. We need to put our heads together and figure out what the next pre-order will be (it's almost time for one), but it won't be a repeat of something we've already offered for pre-order.

OK thanks thanks for clearing that up for me. I was interested because I have a friend who wants to get a LC. I already got mine, and I'm a happy camper! :thumbup::)

Let's just start the pre-order for the Survival Knife

I'm new to this forum and very excited about the EDC sale tomorrow. But I'm wondering--how do you pay for the knife if you're lucky enough to get one? Nathan, do you invoice buyers from their "I'll take it" posts?

Nathan, please disregard my last post above. I found the info on your 3/3 sale thread. Thanks.

Nathan please make us a awesome badass kukri like the one Lorien has. Please!:thumbup::D

3pm EST from the looks of the first post in this thread.
Nathan updates it every sale.
Best of luck on scoring one bud!

For the record, there is no EST right now because of what time of year it is. It is EDT right now. Google current US time and you should be able to get the correct start time for your location without any fuss whatsoever.

Back