the prototype is headed home

Sheeeeeeit! That is flipping awesome!

I'll take the infraction ding. I just had to say exactly what I said to myself when I saw the picture.

Really, that is too cool of Thomas. What a helluva guy. Enjoy those beauties!

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, what a haul! Very generous of KAI/Thomas. Getting to see stuff like this is one of the biggest reasons its so much fun to deal this these great companies over this format.

Score. I logged in just to see the goodies. Looks like he did you better than right. Awesome.

This was op when he opened the package. Congrats man!
IMG_0458.gif

that is surprisingly accurate. i did it again this morning when i woke up and had to decide which one to carry today. :D

Wow! Even more reasons to love ZT/Kershaw. I just purchased a ZT 0550 and have been blown away by the precision and craftsmanship. Now, I'll be looking out for a 0560. I'll give ZT/Kershaw a lot more of my business because of their customer service. Cheers, Thomas!

Thats really really really awesome, and makes happier than ever that I support Kershaw/ZT with my business. Wonderful that the right stuff runs in a company that makes knives I love. :thumbup: :thumbup:

..... My jaw dropped so fast it hit the table and shattered... now i need surgery :/

I am hereby naming Thomas... BRO OF THE YEAR

enjoy your new knives Solid... lucky bastard ;)

And they say honesty is its own reward! :eek: I think this proves that saying wrong. Congrats solidorange! And Thomas, that must have been one very valuable proto. :D Very nice reward. :thumbup:

Last edited:
Back