1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

The Raven Has Landed. I repeat, The Raven has landed. *Pics Added*

Discussion in 'Becker Knife & Tool' started by Haze240, Apr 27, 2012.

1. Haze240

Haze240

Jan 1, 2011
    Well folks, after much delay, confusion, hopelessness, anger, and a myriad of other emotions...My Limited Edition BK4 MACH-muthaf***in-AX has finally arrived. At precisely 6:45 this evening, my buzzer rang, I jumped to my feet and cried "IT'S HERE!" and bolted out the door to meet the M.I.B at the front door. Now I know so many of you felt this exact feeling a few weeks ago, but alas my original Machax fell out of the postal truck and was sucked into a rip in time and transported to the Stone Age, where it awaits to be found by primitive man, consequently changing the entire evolution of man and re-writing history as we know it.

Thirty five days ago I ordered this knife from Kabar and have finally received it. Now I know in my previous thread I was on a bit of a rage bender at times about not being given a tracking number, and the length of time it was taking to get the ball rolling. That all being said, I am very appreciative of the folks at Kabar for sending me a replacement Machax, and even more impressed by the fact that they chose to send it via 2-day express Air mail to my door, in Canada.

My small but powerful Band of Beckers is growing, the 4,7,14, and 16 has me covered for pretty much anything I think...but of course by now this Becker thing has far exceeded the "I just need a couple good knives" to Pokemon Frenzy! and I gotta catchem all.

Pics and a full damn review to follow. I don't care if I'm late to the party, I WILL review this mofo.

***Pics Added Page 3*******

Last edited: Apr 27, 2012
  2. Kabarcamper

Kabarcamper

Dec 31, 2011
    Congrats man. Way to stick with it. Glad it got there and cool of kabar to send that up there. I can't wait to see a GOOD 4 review. I'm sure you'll be throwing some wood chips with all that pent up agression

3. Moosez45

Moosez45 Custom Antlers, Factory Knives... Moderator

Jul 14, 2010
    All that and no pics.

Callin' fail on this thread.

:D

Moose

4. Guineaman

Guineaman

Jan 20, 2012
    Yeah !!!SAAWEEET!! Live it up, it'll be a good thing in the end. Like my dad used to say , just think how good it will feel when it stops hurting. huh?

5. The Warrior

The Warrior Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 11, 2011
    This.

6. Haze240

Haze240

Jan 1, 2011
    Sorry guys, got so excited I chopped my Iphone in half. No pics. Ever.

7. thrillbilly

thrillbilly Banned

Apr 16, 2011
    over 30 days....

AND NO PICS!!??

8. Jonny1280

Jonny1280 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 5, 2012
    Man I just can't stand waiting 3-5 days for a new knife.

You really must have been going crazy!!

35 days......Damnation!! Glad you got it.

My vision is getting a little "Hazey". The only cure is you posting some pics of that bad mutha fo!! Come on man, you know the rules!!

9. Moosez45

Moosez45 Custom Antlers, Factory Knives... Moderator

Jul 14, 2010
    *waves pitchfork*

YEAH!!!!

Moose

10. DerekH

DerekH Handsome According to my Mother Moderator

Nov 18, 2010
    So this is a contest, or what? I am confused. Pictures might help. For now, :thumbdn:

11. C_Tanner

C_Tanner

Feb 21, 2011
    Still no pics. I'm starting to wonder if he really ever ordered it at all.....?

12. clich

clich

Apr 19, 2011
    How can we be sure that its even.a machax. Canadians look at things differently then us. Cmon canadian bacon? Perhaps what he got was in fact a hairdryer. That's as close as Canadian bacon is to real bacon. But we can't be sure without pics

13. orangish ducktape

orangish ducktape

Oct 26, 2011
    The iPhone was rubbish anyways! Now go buy yourself a real mans phone!

-orangish ducktape

14. BRL

BRL

Apr 27, 2011
    Haze420 must be afraid that if he takes any pics, they'll accidentally reveal his second Machax somewhere in the background :D

15. Haze240

Haze240

Jan 1, 2011
    Pics will come today, after work. In sure you can all imagine what a black machax looks like.

Loading pics to my crap-top computer often results in it crashing... So when I do load pics, I make sure I have enough to make it worth the crash lol.

16. C_Tanner

C_Tanner

Feb 21, 2011
    Canadian...Machax....hmmm....Probably a hockey stick.

17. CamH_16

CamH_16

Feb 5, 2012
    I think its funny how you all cant wait like 1 week to get your knives cos I gotta wait for almost a month (3.5 weeks) sometimes to get stuff... So now you know how it feels Haze :D. But seriously, I'm glad this machax issue has been resolved for you and that the missing one will turn up on my doorstep soon.

BRL, you make a good point haha.

18. clich

clich

Apr 19, 2011
    Like this?
    [​IMG]

Perhaps we should start a new pics contest trying to determine what hazes machax really looks like

19. jdk1

jdk1

Apr 21, 2010
    I'm pretty sure this is just some sort of psychotic episode due to the constant torment of waiting for a delivery which will never arrive. I suspect he's rolled up in the fetal position in some Canadian gutter surrounded by empty beer cans as we speak:D Pics man!

20. Shotgun

Shotgun

Feb 3, 2006
    I read this and thought you bought a kick ass axe. What's this thread about again? :D