The return of the BFC W&SS Patches

4/5 for mine and no patch yet. IDK .
If it was a pre order it should said so.
I'm thinking it is a pre order. Kind of sucks. I don't mind pre orders, but I just like to know if it is.
Joe

4/3 for mine, haven't seen it yet- thanks

I sent an email about a week and a half ago and they emailed me back with in a day and they said they were shipping out that week. Which is approaching a week after that. So IDK what to think about this. Since it is a Blade Forums patch I have no choice but to trust it. I was gonna give until Friday 4/26 until I open a paypal dispue but I will hold off on it. My faith and trust is with this forum. So I will give it more time ..... I guess.
I don't think it takes that long for transit time. 4 days tops.

But I feel your frustration.

still waiting on mine, sent an email- nothing back :(

I emailed them a while back and they told me they are going out soon. I emailed again today and no response yet.
It is very frustrating especially when it is a forum patch. Representing themselves. Not very good. I ordered my Tactical Team USN patch and got it quick with no hiccups. The only thing that keeps me from doing a paypal dispute is that it's a Blade Forums Patch. That's it. If they wanted me to donated $5.50 they could have just done that. Because with us not getting a patch that's pretty much what it is. A donation !!!!!!!
Joe

one month now and just crickets, never a response back from email- pretty frustrating to say the least

Just a followup - all patches have shipped. I went back through and compared profile emails to paypal and anyone who hasn't received one has had a repeate shipment sent as of today

Thank You Spark,
I received mine yesterday. I am very happy with it and I can't wait to represent Bladeforums. It was worth the wait.
Thanks again.
Joe
bladeforums_zps9b5e5174.jpg

Just a followup - all patches have shipped. I went back through and compared profile emails to paypal and anyone who hasn't received one has had a repeate shipment sent as of today

Have you sent spark a pm? Apparently, the first one that I ordered got ate by a USPS sorter so it never arrived. Spark sent me another one out asap. If I hadn't asked him about the first one, he would have never known that it didn't make it.

If you aren't deaf like me you can give the shop a phone call during business hours. Or you can send him a message thru the forum or email the business.

Spark , I ordered two patches July 11th. Knife and Flames full color and multicam . Sent Email a couple days ago . haven't seen or heard . Thanks for your help.

Brent

Back