The Sunday Picture Show... (4-23-2017) ... OLD Show Look at the DATE...

Herbert nice knife & gold etch to boot, I have no idea what your last sentence says or means (need a 334Dave decoder ring).

Well, JB, no decoder ring will help you, neither the one from Buck Rogers nor 334Dave's. That was the product of
my spelling software. I forgot to switch it from German to English. "I found the old smother a f2f we weeks ago"
means: "I found the old smithy a few weeks ago". ;) That's decoded by hand.

Haebbie

Well, JB, no decoder ring will help you, neither the one from Buck Rogers nor 334Dave's. That was the product of
my spelling software. I forgot to switch it from German to English. "I found the old smother a f2f we weeks ago"
means: "I found the old smithy a few weeks ago". ;) That's decoded by hand.

Thank you Herbert, now it makes perfect sense:thumbsup:.

Here is another 103 for the show. This one has a tattoo and is like one Armand has been teasing me with for years.

JB

Was picking through my hunting knives before heading out to turkey hunt this past week, decided to shoot a photo comparing the three Buck Knives that I find have been most useful for hunting knives. Buck 121, 105, and 118. OH

IMG_04447.JPG

Boy OH Boy, there are some dandy's today. Thanks Armand for the weekly eye-candy. Never thought I would get a Princes set but I ran across one at a price I could not pass up. I have the display also but it is now in storage.

I have gravitated to the 112 the more I'm around them the more I like them.

Great show so far everyone lots of beautiful nice today... There is lots of time left for more beauties ☆ ☆ ☆

:)

Thank You again ITE for starting the greatest show. Lots of real nice knives already today and still plenty of time. I enjoy buying knives that need a little work to bring them back to life. For my donation to the greatest show is a 112 two dot that was a sad looking knife before a bit of work.

Thank You again ITE for starting the greatest show. Lots of real nice knives already today and still plenty of time. I enjoy buying knives that need a little work to bring them back to life. For my donation to the greatest show is a 112 two dot that was a sad looking knife before a bit of work.

You're welcome and a good job on that 112 ☆☆☆

:)

I think these will become extinct now that Buck has produced their own auto 110. The sheath is a flea market find that I have no idea when it's from.
mxjtANF.jpg

Hello Waz,
I think the auto Buck has it's place, I have many that are so much better. I'm talking scales w/ MOP, a Proto from Michael Prater and there are Pro-Tech's that are going upwards of $5000 I have seen. I like auto's but I'm in no hurry to purchase the new 110. I own 2 pro-tech which cost approx. $500 ea. and I believe they are made with a coil spring. I have 2 custom Buck auto MOP's and two Buck round buttons that I paid $75 on the bay. Many Italian stiletto's all Auto. To me it's just another knife.

Last edited:
Hello Waz,
I think the auto Buck has it's place, I have many that are so much better. I'm talking scales w/ MOP, a Proto from Michael Prater and there are Pro-Tech's that are going upwards of $5000 I have seen. I like auto's but I'm in no hurry to purchase the new 110. I own 2 pro-tech which cost approx. $500 ea. and I believe they are made with a coil spring. I have 2 custom Buck auto MOP's and two Buck round buttons that I paid $75 on the bay. Many Italian stiletto's all Auto. To me it's just another knife.
Hey Michael,
I agree with you that the finer made and accented 110's will always be desireable. My thought was that the paddle button D/A leaf spring standard 110's would not be worth making anymore especially since Buck put their factory autos out at a competitive price. A couple distributors are already moving them out at reduced rates just to clear their inventory.
I have some vintage German and Italian autos and a few modern knives as well. The factory made 110 auto has always been a unicorn to an old fart like me. Now that they have made them I had to get a couple. It's a sickness.

Last edited:
Back