1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

The Sunday Picture Show... (6-17-2012)

Discussion in 'Buck Knives' started by ItsTooEarly, Jun 17, 2012.

1. ItsTooEarly

ItsTooEarly

Oct 10, 2007
    The Sunday Picture Show... (6-17-2012)

Hello everyone, it's time again for the Sunday Picture Show... This Show is for everyone... So feel free to talk about and compliment each other about there new or old Buck knives... We all like to show are new or older knives that we just got or had for years... So everyone please share and post a picture of one of your Buck knives or a picture with lots of Buck knives... Fixed blades or folders... Post all the pictures you want, but save some for next Sundays Picture Show... Post a new picture or a old picture... If you only have one Buck knife or alot of Buck knives... Just take some new Picture of it or of them and just get creative and make Buck Proud.... Thanks, ItsTooEarly ...

Here's my pictures for the SPS... This Sunday I have a Sweet 401 Kalinga in a wood box... It looks new to me... Have a look... I got this one from the swap meet...

Thanks for looking and enjoy the show... ITE

401 Kalinga...
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:) :) :) :) :)

2. Stumps

Stumps

Feb 9, 2011
    Very nice Kalinga ITE!! I really like the feel and the heft of those babies.

Today I have a few pictures of a Nemo. It had lots of scratches, nicks, dings, dents, abrasions and just general signs of use so I sent it in to Joe for the spa treatment. This is the first knife I've sent in to Buck....and I have to say they didn't disappoint!! :)

I took the pictures near water since it's a water knife;

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thank you Joe for getting this Nemo into the right hands to bring it back to life!!

Thanks as always to ITE for getting another SPS up and running. Looking forward to another good one!! :)

3. Stone Knifeworks

Stone Knifeworks KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jun 25, 2011
  4. Invoice

Invoice Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 3, 2006
    Well I got my Web Special BP 110 the other day. I did not get my Bone handled 110 because someone bought them all:p
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    What a great deal.

5. 300Bucks

300Bucks Moderator Moderator

Apr 19, 2005
    Here's what the little church lady brought the Buck guy to see what's it worth. None of the kids wanted it ???? I laughted out-loud, told her what I thought and then we both laughted. She pulled a solid brass scale Cami advertising knife from her purse and said "this one has always been enough for me"......300.

[​IMG]

Heath, They are one of those "to nice to ever actually use" sets.......

Last edited: Jun 17, 2012
  6. Haebbie

Haebbie Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 27, 2006
    Let's see what's in the box for Armands SPS ... :)
    Best,
    Haebbie

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1339940531.353251.jpg

7. CaseyChaos

CaseyChaos Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 27, 2010
    Here are a couple web special 110s in cowbone. Happy Father's Day to the Dad's on the Buck Forum.

[​IMG]

8. BG42EDGE

BG42EDGE Banned

Nov 6, 2009
    Another perfect Spa Treatment by Joe's Crew and the Five Amigos are back together and on display.

:thumbup:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks again, Joe!

9. sitflyer

sitflyer Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 10, 2011
    ITE, Nice Kalinga:thumbup:
    Stumps, Love that Nemo:thumbup: You dive?
    Love the 110's and 112's guys:) :thumbup:

I've been on a Drop Point kick lately...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. sitflyer

Mar 10, 2011
    Haebbie, Nice looking knife:thumbup: Camel Bone and Mastodon tooth?

11. DeSotoSky

DeSotoSky Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 21, 2011
    Collecting Bucks can be fun with the cheapies too. Here is an interesting short lived set of Bucks, the Access line. New for 2001, Buck introduced the Access 3.0 model 465 and Access 2.25 model 463. Characteristic for the first year is the blade cutout and no serrations. 2002 sees replacement of the blade cutout with a thumb stud, the addition of blade serrations, and a new model, the Mini Access model 462. The large Access 3.0 was fitted with a pocket clip and the Mini Acccess came with a keychain ring for the hole in the handle. This line never had model numbers stamped on the blade so every once in awhile someone will post a "What model is this?" question. In addition to no model numbers, there were no normal date codes. The first year with the blade cutout had no date code at all, and all thumb stud models (that I have seen) have the 2002 Anvil stamp. 2003 was the last year the access line appeared in the catalog.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. DeSotoSky

DeSotoSky Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 21, 2011
    This came in the mail last week, a yellow Buck 757 Camp Axe. It was oregon's fault, he made me want one. Google helped me find his $24.95 honey hole. It was the last one....:D

[​IMG]

13. sitflyer

Mar 10, 2011
    DeSoto, those are some interesting Bucks:thumbup:

Here's a little something my wife got me for my Birthday this year:) it's really tomorrow, but she'll be away on travel for work...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

14. Haebbie

Haebbie Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 27, 2006
    Thank you and yes, Sit, it ihas mastodon tooth. But no camel bone, it is mastdon ivory.

Harbbie

15. edbeau

edbeau

Jan 20, 2006
    DeSotoSky, like your short lived knives. Here are mine.

[​IMG]

16. RAZORBLADES

RAZORBLADES

Aug 14, 2006
    Sweet blades folks,i do not likenthe paradighm model very much,,,,,,except nthat damascus model.

17. mbjannusch

mbjannusch

Apr 1, 2010
    Here's an old gaboon ebony 105 circa 1954-1961

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

18. Stumps

Stumps

Feb 9, 2011
    I haven't been diving in quite a while now. I did enjoy it but it was very labor intensive for the short time down.

That top knife in your second picture doesn't look real good....yet. :)

19. ItsTooEarly

ItsTooEarly

Oct 10, 2007
    Great Show so far... Thanks

20. sitflyer

Mar 10, 2011
    I get usually about 60 minutes bottom time:)
    Thanx, that is a particularly interesting piece of Burl going on that one:)