The Sunday Picture Show... (7-16-2017) . . . OLD Show look at the DATE...

Happy Sunday everyone!! Thanks for another Greatest Show On BF!! Another marvelous Sunday, if I do say so myself. Loving the 110's. I don't have many, but here are the two I currently have. My very first, and an S30V. Thanks for sharing all the pictures and stories this morning, part of the reason I love being a part of this community. :D:)

IMG_6151.JPG

Here are 2,3,and 4 dot sets all mint. I showed someone these and thought it would fit in here.

bf19970b-4167-49c4-afb8-443f85356435.jpg

Thanks Armand!
Well, wish I would have been home for more of this SPS...just got back from a couple weeks mostly in the Appalachian Mountains.

Here is a 1994 Buckhorn stag that I have the original sheath and box for, but only showing the Folding Hunter.
It has some nice Sambar stag!

7Wz6fUt.jpg

MvMc4AT.jpg

GVE5zmC.jpg

Well Stumps, now we can really see 110s. I thought you were going to miss the fun.

Bert

Well Stumps, now we can really see 110s. I thought you were going to miss the fun.

Bert

Thanks Bert, but I am so unorganized right now after the trip that this will be my only post today.
I'll have to catch the next SPS.

Thanks Armand!
Well, wish I would have been home for more of this SPS...just got back from a couple weeks mostly in the Appalachian Mountains.

Here is a 1994 Buckhorn stag that I have the original sheath and box for, but only showing the Folding Hunter.
It has some nice Sambar stag!
Your running moonshine huh?
7Wz6fUt.jpg

MvMc4AT.jpg

GVE5zmC.jpg

Wow, good Sunday show. I have to stand in the shade as I only have one or two 110's, and nothing rare. About the same for 112s. Except for the Ivory and Dami one that two guys have already written my wife about if I keel over.

D-Rig, I think that is the best looking Segua scale slab I have ever seen. 300

OK, here's a picture before someone asks.

Last edited:
Some beautiful pictures of some killer knives folks! That 110 is unreal 300bucks!

I can think of at least a dozen places that knife would look amazing on display, and surprisingly enough all of those spots happen to be in house:D:D:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:SWEET BUCK:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Wow, good Sunday show. I have to stand in the shade as I only have one or two 110's, and nothing rare. About the same for 112s. Except for the Ivory and Dami one that two guys have already written my wife about if I keel over.

D-Rig, I think that is the best looking Segua scale slab I have ever seen. 300

OK, here's a picture before someone asks.

Back