The Traveling Spyderco Delica. . .

Can't wait to see more updates. Everything I see this thread and read through it, it makes me carry my delica for a few days.

I didn't want this thread to die... :(
Has this knife been passed to anyone yet by the way?

Hi. I am glad you are following the thread and are enjoying it.

Mr. Brownstone is in the hands of forum member sixgunner455 and we are anxiously awaiting some posts from him. Keep following and surely we will see some updates soon!

Well, Mr Brownstone arrived safely in Arizona after a long journey from Europe.

His entry into the U.S. apparently included a stop with Customs, but he made it through.

Unfortunately, he's not a very good photographer, so we'll have to put up with the photos taken by his new hosts in Arizona. Their photobucket account isn't cooperating tonight, but they have been traveling to various local spots, and will get some photos and stories posted shortly, even if they have to find a new photo hosting site.

Well, Mr Brownstone arrived safely in Arizona after a long journey from Europe.

His entry into the U.S. apparently included a stop with Customs, but he made it through.

Unfortunately, he's not a very good photographer, so we'll have to put up with the photos taken by his new hosts in Arizona. Their photobucket account isn't cooperating tonight, but they have been traveling to various local spots, and will get some photos and stories posted shortly, even if they have to find a new photo hosting site.

Looking forward to it!

Let's see if this works before I upload more pics. This is a picture of Mr. Brownstone lounging on some rocks in a ranch and mining area near Tombstone.

Nope, I just haven't worried about switching it. Thought I'd try it out with the clip on that side. So far, it's been interesting: the clip doesn't dig into the palm while using it.

A seki City sister greets him. (that one has no clip on it at all!)

Back