The Walking Dead Season 3 Thread...

Jaxx

...So, just curious... Is anyone else other than me really looking forward to the season premier tomorrow night???
Anyone else watching the TWD season 2 marathon on AMC now?

How many of you HOGs out there are fondling some Team Gemini INFI as I type this????? ;);)

[video=youtube;DjVQn8v05Y0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjVQn8v05Y0[/video]​

TalkingDead-PropTable_TGs2.jpg

Busse_TeamGemini-MashedCat.jpg

TheWalkingDeadS02E01_TeamGemini2.jpg

SALE_TeamGemini-x3.jpg

TalkingDeadS01E01-BusseTeamGemini4.jpg

Busse-CS_TeamGemini-Pair1.jpg

Metalhead_Hand-gesture.jpg

Busse_TGCG-JWBIB11b.jpg

Busse_TG-Shadow_Sm.jpg

I'm ready!!! :D:D:D:D:D :thumbup:

...Anyone else? :)

Last edited:
Just caught the long trailer for season 3 and... Daaaaaaaaaaaayummm!!!! :eek::thumbup::thumbup:

[video=youtube;ShQz68Zkb3Y]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShQz68Zkb3Y[/video]

I am watching the marathon as we speak, can't get enough of Daryl and that knife. I can not wait for tomorrow night!! had cable installed Tuesday just for TWD. I am going to have Jody read my trade paperbacks so he can get caught up, and I have him watching the marathon with me.

I am watching the marathon as we speak, can't get enough of Daryl and that knife. I can not wait for tomorrow night!! had cable installed Tuesday just for TWD. I am going to have Jody read my trade paperbacks so he can get caught up, and I have him watching the marathon with me.

How's he liking it so far? :) ...Is he becoming... Voracious? :D:D ;)

WOW Jaxx that trailer looks crazy awesome :thumbup:!

Gets the blood pumpin' & the saliva runnin', don't it? :D:D

How's he liking it so far? :) ...Is he becoming... Voracious? :D:D ;)

He has not started devouring them yet...but I am sure he will rip through them quickly. I want to re-read #3 to refresh what we will be seeing this season, then move on to 4 and 5...I came in very late on the comics and that is why I opted for the TPBs. Jody is actually watching (and talking over) the episodes.

Mrs Andy initially avoided watching any of Season 1 and 2 till we started one wet weekend....she then plowed through both seasons asap, Season 1 in a night..!! Same with two other people I work with (both female and not gun/knife people), now we can't get Season 3 as it goes to air and I will probably have to wait for it to land on Blu-Ray next year.... :(

Anyone else watching the TWD season 2 marathon on AMC now?

Nope...been re-watching Season 1 & 2 on Netflix over the last couple of weeks, no point in waiting until the last minute. :)

Watched the long trailer - did Rick find a silencer for a pistol? As often as they need to kill walkers quietly it would make sense, personally I'd find myself a sword. I'd also hit a dealership and ditch those old cars and RV that keep breaking down and get something new!

Nope...been re-watching Season 1 & 2 on Netflix over the last couple of weeks, no point in waiting until the last minute. :)

Watched the long trailer - did Rick find a silencer for a pistol? As often as they need to kill walkers quietly it would make sense, personally I'd find myself a sword. I'd also hit a dealership and ditch those old cars and RV that keep breaking down and get something new!

I caught The Talking Dead S03E00 which was a special that they ran a few months ago. One of the segments was on the weapons props, and yes it seems that they do somehow find a few silencers or 'silenced' weapons along the way. :)

I've mentioned that, but feel they must have already thought of that.

Also, the director goes to great lengths to insure they don't appear to have it "too" easy. Creates the aura of scavenging and hardship.

I know several people he that have been extras. They all say that he sets are more electric and inclusive than most others they have been on. The cast and crew are seriously devoted to this series.

I am really hating Dish Network right now !!!!

You want to believe that I'm up for the dead.:thumbup: No Busse here but I'm sure that I could manage a tool or two if I looked hard enough.

Shy$e.... AMC says ... "The Video You Are Trying To Watch Cannot Be Viewed From Your Current Country Or Location" .... BASTAGES...!!!!

Back