1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

the zombies are nigh

Discussion in 'H.I. Cantina' started by alexs, Jun 7, 2012.

1. alexs

alexs

Nov 26, 2009
    Another Miami zombie a week after the first:
    http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-De-Leon-high-bath-salts-tries-bite-cop.html

And in case you missed it, here is the first zombie:
    http://www.usnews.com/news/articles...bie-proves-need-to-ban-bath-salts-experts-say
    (there are also nasty videos of the attack around the interwebby thingy)

Here, at the H.I. corner of the world, we have been preparing for it for a long time by amassing all kinds of sharp implements of zombie destruction, but who knew that it would all start in Miami of all places and have something to do with bath salts of all things... This may be a good time to yet again take out your sharpening and oiling equipment and get ready your M-43's, Chitlangis, Kobras, Bonecutters, Ganga Ram Specials, Gelbu Specials, WWII's , and, of course, AK's (both the chiruwa variety and the 47/74 variety).

You have been warned! Ignore at your own risk. The bath salts are everywhere, maybe even in your own bathroom as you read this, planning your doom and demise for your next anniversary when you try to be all romantic with the missus and light candles and spread rose petals all over the aromatic bath and bedroom, completely unsuspecting of the hunger and thirst that will obsess you for the rest of your un-life after tonight. Which reminds me, always keep a khukri under the sink, just protect it well against the moisture or you may end up with a rusted truck spring when you need it the most, which is quite useful too if you have had your tetanus shot.

Signed,
    Arm Pitt (much like Owen and Mosh, but far more retarded and not a monster hunter, but a monster victim)

Last edited: Jun 7, 2012
  2. Shinook

Shinook

Apr 2, 2012
    I hope my GRS arrives soon. As much as I love my HI Bilton, I'd rather it not be my only Khukuri during a zombie attack... Though he 8 lb sledge hammer I keep by the door is still a very good brain smasher...

3. Steely_Gunz

Steely_Gunz Got the Khukuri fevah Moderator

May 9, 2002
    "Jake, why do you EDC a 12"-18" khuk every day? What possible use could you have for that?"

Freakin' zombies, man;)

4. zuluninja

zuluninja boricua grinder Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Aug 25, 2009
    a friend of mine wants to build a bracket on his bike to place his kuk within easy reach while riding, to chop off zombie heads...but I think I will be better off getting a better scope for the AR...this is my friend's kuk after I gave it some tlc and made a sheath strap as the wood was split, have no idea what kuk is it:

[​IMG]

5. Karda

Karda Banned

Jun 1, 2007
    It is a Lion head khukuri made in India for toursists as a wall hanger. They really arent meant for any real usage and will usually break relatively easily if you try to chop hard with them.

6. zuluninja

zuluninja boricua grinder Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Aug 25, 2009
    this one was in pretty bad shape. Seems like someone took a grinder to sharpen it.

7. wintermute

wintermute

Oct 18, 2007
    Good excuse for another khuk - looks like I should have one for wifey, just in case.

NICE! Say hi to your brother, BBQ, for me!

8. abdelhazred

abdelhazred

Feb 16, 2010
    Darn alexs; you're going to make me buy another HI blade... and finally purchase body armor... and a new flashlight... and ammo... and some more sensible warm clothing... and tools...

9. kronckew

kronckew Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 17, 2003
  10. Spectre

Spectre

Nov 3, 1998
    The "bath salts" in question are evidently drugs that are so-labeled, not the traditional bath additives...

John

11. not2sharp

not2sharp Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 29, 1999
    The biggest problems with zombies is that they are allowed to vote.

[​IMG]

n2s

12. tikkidaddy

tikkidaddy

Jan 1, 2012
    This "legal" crap is reeking havoc here in S.C.--Jeezus help...and they thought "old illegal" stuff was bad...

"If you were selling sauteed raccoons "hineys" on a stick, people would buy them & eat them....especially if u dipped 'em in butter & put a little salsa on 'em" George Carlin.

Last edited: Jun 28, 2012
  13. tikkidaddy

tikkidaddy

Jan 1, 2012
    Hey not2sharp: So what else would be considered "new" here? in S.C. ANYWAY??

14. JayGoliath

JayGoliath Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 27, 2010
    Looks like the zombat touched down in China:
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...bus-driver-chews-off-womans-face-7903914.html

Last edited: Jul 3, 2012