• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Thrillbilly -1

What a shame, I really liked the guy....I have nothing more to say than I hope that everyone that has been burned by the situation gets what they lost back...

Anyone looked into contacting the law? Didn't get burned by this but it bothers me, I think about it often when browsing BFC.

i would personally spend personal money to go after people like this. just because...

they suck.

i do not want people like this in my life. it's worh it to purge them.

so: file against them, take tax losses, SUE them in local small claims.

gah. people suck, but if they try to weasel you? frak them.

imho: these people lost serious good will. maybe they don't care? but here? Beckerlandia? they lost mega karma.

burn them

that is all.

I won a sheath from him months back. Not too soon after he posted about having to help his brother on his farm, and wouldn't be making any new sheaths for awhile. It was a free sheath so I didn't care, but right then and there I knew no sheath would be forthcoming (seen it happen too many times to count). However, when someone accepts another persons cash or personal property and doesn't make good on their promise, that shit pisses me off!

I just sent him a message letting him know if he didn't have the money or time to send the knives on I'd be willing to drive down and pick them up to make sure they get where they belong. He is only a couple hours from me.

You know it's funny but I've actually had people in this thread turn down shipping me something without my getting them the payment first.
I thought it was a bit odd, because, I'm a man of my word, and I'm good for it, and I'm taking all the risk anyway by sending the payment.
But after reading this, I now understand why; I guess you never really know who you are dealing with.

Sad.

Back