1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Ti Carbon Fiber Hybrid Double Blade "Two Face"!

Discussion in 'JAG Custom Knives' started by JAGcustomknives, Oct 25, 2012.

1. JAGcustomknives

JAGcustomknives Moderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Aug 31, 2010
    Here's my most recent completion. One half Carbon Fiber, the other 6AL4V Titanium. Two blades inside in case your in the field with only your knife and one gets dull, or more likely, beacause these are IMHO plain cool.
    If you use a folding knife as a "worry bead" as I sometimes do, this one is fun to play with. Its easiest to close the open blade if you slightly open the other. Coolest part is it's lighter than a stock 110. If I knew someone who could professionally serrate a whole blade, I'd surely get that done if it were my knife. Then I'd name it Two Face lol.
    I'll get some pictures up tomorrow

Last edited: Oct 25, 2012
  2. JAGcustomknives

Aug 31, 2010
    The Titanium has been bead blasted

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Insipid Moniker

Insipid Moniker Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 28, 2011
    I'm not really a fan of traditionals, but that is a very cool knife.

4. JAGcustomknives

Aug 31, 2010
    [​IMG]

5. JAGcustomknives

Aug 31, 2010
    Thank you! I am a fan of old school mixed with new, like fuel injection in an old muscle car, or a Buck 110 in Titanium and Carbon fiber :)

6. i2ookthablu1

i2ookthablu1

Sep 8, 2012
    Funny you say that Jerad, this is the one i was looking at putting the nano serated selector blade and nano 110 blade into :)

7. JAGcustomknives

Aug 31, 2010
    Man that would look cool. I need to get my hands on a selector to see how they work