"Tin Knife" Voting Poll Here!!

"TIN KNIVES" Which of these designs you like the best?

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Ah man, the "MOOSE" is loose & wrecking havoc and mayhem in KFU's forum . . . . Bet Guyon or Uncle E left the gate unlocked on the Becker forum . . . . :D
Hey buddy, thanks for taking the time to judge these cool knives, all are great, seems you couldn't go wrong with any of them . . .
Now, where's that Moose repellent spray at . . . . . ;)
Be safe.

Production on these will be in March. Im cutting my orders back for March and maybe April. There are some new designs I wanna do and I am remodling the house. New roof, siding, windows, etc. Im going to be busy so I wont have as much free time. Im thinking about doing 20 or 30 of these at once so Ill keep everyone informed. Figure mid March for ship date.

JUST VOTE FOR ME, LITTLE BIT OF BACKWOODS ZERO CONVEX ON SOME MISERY WHIP STEEL AND DEFINATLY A BACKWOODS WRAP {WTF?}:D

TINNY017.jpg

Bill, it's time to get serious and do a full size BackWoods Kephart with a full convex.....:D

BTW, that misery whip zero convex looks wicked brother:thumbup:

that's very nice Bill - but I'm sticking with my vote for #3.
us "big mitts" guys gotta stick together.

How in HELL did I miss the freakinContest where this got narrowed down to just 3 to vote on?

Somebody please tell me.

How in HELL did I miss the freakinContest where this got narrowed down to just 3 to vote on?

Email,PM or fonekall.

You didn't they were chosen by Moose, Daniel Fairly, and Bill. :) Each one got to choose the knife that they liked the most.

They all look great! When the winner becomes available, I'd like to have a couple for my two grandsons' tin kits I'm making them.

that's very nice Bill - but I'm sticking with my vote for #3.
us "big mitts" guys gotta stick together.

+1. A little more handle on that one.

Number 1 sure has taken a commanding lead.

Yay...another day closer to these becoming a reality!!!

Great Job ol_sc!!!!! You put a LOT of effort into your entry (not to mention all the help you've been to Chris and the future of KFU's production times) and deserve the giant lead you've taken in this fun challenge!!!

I'll be proud to carry one of your knives in my tin!!! (Oh....AND CHRIS.....I still want one of each please!!!)

Stump

Great job everyone! I can't wait to see the finished knife once this is all done, it's going to rock!

Woohoo,one more vote for mine!:thumbup:
I'm afraid it's a lost cause though...........:rolleyes:
Oh well,still a win for everybody that gets a KFU Tin Knife,no matter the design.:D :thumbup:

Back