1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Titanium Hinderer Investigator Pen & Steel Flame EBO Crusader Cross Bottle Opener

Discussion in 'For Sale: Gadgets & Gear (Individual)' started by BigBrad75, May 25, 2012.

1. BigBrad75

BigBrad75

Jul 23, 2010
    Need to sell these, so here we go.

Rick Hinderer Titanium Investigator Pen, started out bead blasted and I sent it to Tom Krein and he anodized it blue for me. Has seen it's share of pocket time and resulted in a really cool finish. Still should have plenty of ink, if I remember correctly I just changed the refill in that one not that long ago... $135 SOLD

Steel Flame Crusader Cross EBO (emergency bottle opener), limited run, brand new, still in packaging. Just like the one pictured next to it. I had bought it as a gift, then the person ending up being gifted one by someone else, lots of love here on the USN. But, I'm afraid something horrible may have happened recently and I need all the funds I can get. $28 SOLD

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 25, 2012
  2. BigBrad75

BigBrad75

Jul 23, 2010
    Steel Flame bottle opener is spoken for, SPF as of now. pen still available.
    thanks!

3. illetrikflowz

illetrikflowz

Sep 4, 2008
    pm sent on pen