1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Titanium totem poles to carry beads

Discussion in 'For Sale: Gadgets & Gear' started by TiSurvival, Jun 15, 2012.

1. TiSurvival

TiSurvival KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 7, 2006
    These are the new Ti version of the totem poles. These have a small screw which can be removed to mount a bead. A small oring can be used to hold the bead in place and adds some security to beads that may have a slightly larger hole than average. These allow you to wear beads as pendants. I also make Ti beads that go great with these. The Ti totem poles are $100 and the beads seen in the picture (not the sterlingear bead) are $15.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I have the above 8 pieces ready to ship and 2 more which are not pictured. One is sandblasted with blue anodizing and the other is sandblasted with a copper anodizing.

2. doc trinidad

doc trinidad

Aug 29, 2009
    I am interested in some bead can you email or post sOme pics of what you have available?

3. TiSurvival

TiSurvival KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 7, 2006
    Ill take a few quick ones to post. Give me a few minutes

Last edited: Jun 18, 2012
  4. TiSurvival

Jul 7, 2006
    here are some more pictures showing the poles with the sterling silver beads I make and my titanium beads.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]