Tom Berenger's knife in last of the Dogmen

Hi Everybody,
This is a long shot but here goes.
In the film "Last of the Dogmen" Tom Berenger, the star, possessed a large drop point camp knife with what appeared to be a seven or eight inch blade and a wood, traditionallly shaped handle secured by six brass pins. The guard was brass and shaped as a finger guard similar to the Puma White Hunter. On the back of the blade, immediately in front of the guard was a file worked thumb recess. The knife was of full tang construction and was hollow ground.
Try as I might, and I have been looking for over a year, I cannot find this knife or anything remotely like it anywhere.
Does anyone know of this knife? If it was custom made, who was the maker? If factory produced, by whom?
I would dearly love to own a knife just like it.
All help gratefully received
Regards
Tack

Tack,
Welcome to the forums!
Dick Patton made a knife for that movie. Info on it is located here.
Regards,
Greg

Edit: oops, I see The Last Confederate and John posted the info as I was typing.

Hi,
Isn't it typical, I look for over a year for a knife. Endless hours staring at a computer screen or poring over magazines and books, time my wife could easily have filled with D.I.Y. or other more useful endeavors and bam! within a few hours you guys have found the answer.
Seriously, it was amazing but its funny how the memory plays tricks on you. I pictured the knife somewhat different from that on the Patton Knives site. Still the Mini-Bowie is certainly the one.
Once again, manty thanks for the help
Regards
Tack

Back