1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Tom Krein Pocket Bowie

Discussion in 'For Sale: Custom Knives (Individual)' started by HistoricalMan, Feb 23, 2012.

1. HistoricalMan

HistoricalMan

Jan 29, 2010
    Hey! Today I am selling a Tom Krein Pocket Bowie. I picked this up a week or two ago from Dave at Steel Addiction along with a Micro Chef with the intention of keeping the one I liked best.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

This Pocket Bowie has never been carried. It hasn't cut a thing and still has the original Krein edge. The knife is absolutely flawless and has no signs of use, carry, or wear.

I'm asking $300 >>> $270 to your door. USPS Priority shipping, tracking, and insurance is included in that price. United States addresses are preferred - Hawaii and Alaska accepted. I will ship internationally but please add $20 for shipping. Please be aware that I cannot accept responsibility in the event of loss, damage, or theft on an international transaction as insurance is not available.

I'm afraid I can only accept PayPal instant payments. No money orders or trades at this time. If interested, please PM me for PayPal purchase information and leave a comment below.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2012
  2. Heng74

Heng74

Sep 10, 2011
    I'll take it!

3. Heng74

Heng74

Sep 10, 2011
    I can't seem to be able to PM you. Left u a message on your profile page.

Thx,
    Heng

4. HistoricalMan

HistoricalMan

Jan 29, 2010
    This one is SOLD.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2012
  5. Rob_Angerer

Rob_Angerer Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 30, 2008
    Come to poppa...

thanks HistoricalMan!