1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Tom Veff?

Discussion in 'FEEDBACK: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly!' started by Mrbladedude, Nov 2, 2013.

1. Mrbladedude

Mrbladedude

Aug 2, 2010
    Anyone ever get serrations put on their knife by him?

Does he do good work?

Looking to send a folder in maybe.

2. Mrbladedude

Mrbladedude

Aug 2, 2010
    Bump.

3. Omega Leather Works

Omega Leather Works

Jun 13, 2007
    No, but I like the look as far as serrations go.

Tom is, afaik, a good maker. I'd expect that they'd be good, but my impression is from the fact that (CRKT?) collaborates with him.

My question would be, do they work well.

In any case, I'd like to see pics after/if you do get it done.

4. Mrbladedude

Mrbladedude

Aug 2, 2010
    Thanks for your reply. But I'm gonna wait until I have more feedback.

5. Omega Leather Works

Omega Leather Works

Jun 13, 2007
    Of course, good luck.

:)

6. G8R8U2

G8R8U2

Feb 22, 2011
    I've never sent a knife in to have him put the serrations on, but I have a production knife that uses his serrations, and also his sharpener, which will sharpen just about every conceivable blade and serration.

I like his serrations better than the other more conventional styles; seems like they allow the blade to slice more freely and aren't nearly as difficult to sharpen.

7. Mrbladedude

Mrbladedude

Aug 2, 2010
    Do you have any experience with Kershaw serrations? If so how do they compare?