1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

TOPS KNIVES Package Deal of the Year

Discussion in 'For Sale: Production Knives (Individual)' started by Sluggo391, Sep 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sluggo391

Sluggo391 Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 20, 2011
    I have lots of knives and no money so I want to sell these knives together as a package deal. All are brand new and unused. Check the TOPS page for pics and prices. I have aDelta Unit 3, Blue Otter, Desert Son, Border Crossing, Urban Defender and Overlander. On the TOPS page that's about $1000. If someone wants them all, I'll let them go for $400. I'll even throw in a new in the box 511 folder that's worth $100. If you are interested PLEASE email me at [email protected]. That's much quicker than a forum post. Thanks.

2. knife4cc

knife4cc

Aug 10, 2012
    Email sent thanks

3. knife4cc

knife4cc

Aug 10, 2012
    Waiting to hear from you regarding answers to my questions before I agree to purchase them. Thanks

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.