TOPS Knives USMC Combat Knife

any chance of a shot of it next a regular KA-BAR marine fighting knife?

I knew I took some already, just took me a bit to find the right SD card...

DSC_0182-1.jpg

DSC_0184.jpg

Perfect Review, Nice work Mistwalker!

Thank you, glad you liked the review!

I'm glad you found that shot. That really gives meaning to the dimensions of the Tops.

thanks for the shot

i kinda like the extra lenght of the tops, more for aesthetic reason than overall usefullness. i notice the kabar has a fuller handle than the tops, even though the tops is thicker. weird.

That looks like one helluva duty/service knife. I would trust my life to it. Not to practical for myself but I am not in harms way.

Love it! The retro look is cool. Great review! That would be more comfortable to me than the Kabar.

Great review and very nice knife. I had the opportunity to pick one up for only 90€ a few months ago - It had a little nick in the front part of the edge but was new otherwise.
I'm kicking myself now for not buying it - it's around 200€ here new

How do you think the TOPS does compared to the Kabar? THe tops is like $100 more.

The TOPS is thicker and full tang. In my opinion it chops a lot better, and has handled lateral stresses that have broken Ka-Bars. It is also much heavier than the Ka-Bar so there is that trade off.

Cool knive and great review

Thank you, glad you enjoyed it.

Love it! The retro look is cool. Great review! That would be more comfortable to me than the Kabar.

Thanks, for me the knife inspires more confidence than the Ka-Bar.

Is the handle comfortable in extended use?

Well...it's not polished-G10-comfortable, but it's not uncomfortable.

Great review and very nice knife. I had the opportunity to pick one up for only 90€ a few months ago - It had a little nick in the front part of the edge but was new otherwise.
I'm kicking myself now for not buying it - it's around 200€ here new

Thank you, glad you liked the review. Sounds like that would have been a great deal.

Back