1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

toy fair/washington birthday 1926

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by tony demattie, Nov 13, 2005.

1. tony demattie

tony demattie

Nov 13, 2005
    I must disignate that I am a new member and I have a question concerning a knife that I own. It is a 2 blade switchblade (2 inch blades) sterling finish and has TOY FAIR / CHAMBER OF COMMERCE on one side and WASHINGTONS BIRTHDAY BANQUET 1926 on the other. I have never seen one like it at any shows, not that I have been to that many. I am a retired old fart with time to spare and I love collecting old cars, old gold coins, and young women. Any info on this knife would be appreciated.. tony d

2. Esav Benyamin

Esav Benyamin MidniteSuperMod Staff Member Super Mod

Apr 6, 2000
  3. karatelady

karatelady

Jan 20, 2006
    I have one of the knives too and wanted more info. Did you get any response? I can't seem to find anything about it except for your post.