1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

TRADED: Jim Burke Runt (Ambidextrous) for an Mnandi or Small Sebenza

Discussion in 'Trade: Knives & Tools' started by Maprik, Jun 20, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Maprik

Maprik

May 17, 2012
    TRADED

I have a wonderful Jim Burke Runt for trade. It's a pocket tank. Beautiful, high tolerance construction. Blade is incredibly sharp (thanks to Veff Sharpening Service) and perfectly centered. Easy to take apart and reassemble. It's a thing of beauty!!! And by the way, the thumb stud on the Runt can be moved so it can be used as a right hand carry as well, which actually is very nice. That's how I was using it. I moved the thumb stud back to the left hand side though since that's it's original side.

Also included is this nice leather phone case that works perfectly as a sheath for the runt. In fact, because it looks like you've got a cell phone on your belt it's even less conspicuous as an EDC. The knife fits perfectly! Snug and no movement. The flap is held down by a strong magnet so deployment is very quiet. No clicking or velcro ripping!

Last edited: Jun 23, 2012
  2. jcannon

jcannon

Feb 4, 2011
    pm sent

3. Maprik

Maprik

May 17, 2012
    Traded

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.