1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

TRADED....& WITHDRAWN F/S 2 hinderer non flippers gen 3&4

Discussion in 'For Sale: Production Knives (Individual)' started by jjjeschke, Jul 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jjjeschke

jjjeschke Basic Member Basic Member

Dec 23, 2010
    due to my addiction of hoarding hinderer's i'm letting a couple go:::::::::::THESE come with box,baggie,peanuts...........

1st is a gen3 xm 18 3.5 NON FLIPPER all stonewashed with cts-xhp blade. blade has been resharpened to a mirror finish and is even on both sides. scale color is black. even though it has been used it's in great shape with no scratches.asking withdrawn shipped

2nd is a gen4 xm18 3.5 NON FLIPPER spanto all stonewashed blade and Ti. OD green scale blade steel is duratech20v and this knife is lnib i did change the scale and put it back away. early lock up with dead centered blade. asking $traded shipped

all prices include priority shipping with insurance and tracking. If sending no gift payment please add the fee's (use paypal calculator ) usually3%. I will ship internationally but at buyers shipping expense and risk. I only ship USPS express international with insurance and tracking. NON USA please add 4% for fee's. thanks for looking and please send me an email for pic's. I WILL TAKE IT IN THREAD TAKES PRIORITY OVER PM'S AND EMAILS!!!!!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 24, 2012
  2. GIZMOMAN

GIZMOMAN Chicago Cubs in 2017--How about another "W" Platinum Member

Mar 12, 2003
    gen3 xm 18
    Message sent

3. jjjeschke

Dec 23, 2010
    price drop on gen4

4. jjjeschke

Dec 23, 2010
    bump to the top..........

5. jjjeschke

Dec 23, 2010
    Gen4 traded and gen 3 back in the safe!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.