1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Traser Big Date PVD tritium chronograph

Discussion in 'Trade: Gadgets & Gear' started by somniloquist, Jun 10, 2012.

1. somniloquist

somniloquist Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 9, 2007
    Hi Folks,

I have a like new example of this watch that sits on a night stand, disused. It is exactly like this model here:http://www.amazon.com/Traser-Classi...d=1339345056&sr=1-10&keywords=traser+big+date

I own about 15 watches and this one just never makes it into the rotation, so I'm hoping to trade it off for something cool. It has been worn a few times, but there are no scratches or blemishes anywhere on the watch, except a small one underneath the clasp (it is not visible while wearing the watch, only when the clasp is open). I also have the inner and outer boxes and all papers. It has a nice, Swiss Ronda movement and it keeps excellent time.

I'd be interested in high end folders (CRK/Strider/Hinderer), custom, multi-blade slip joints, an iPad or certain photographic equipment/camcorders. Please no fixed blades, I have enough of those. Email is the best way to get a hold of me. Thanks for looking!