1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Two large Chris Reeve large annuals and one old original sebenza

Discussion in 'For Sale: Production Knives (Individual)' started by tomhalv, Sep 16, 2012.

1. tomhalv

tomhalv

Jan 1, 2009
    1. This is a large Chris Reeve Annual with the best wood (Amboyna) that I have ever seen. New in box with everything. $850.00 SOLD pay pal gift or add the fees. Shipping included in the US
    2. Large black Palm. Has been lightly carried with a few light marks on the back side on the polished area. Not mint but still very nice. Box with everything. 750.00 TRADED pay pal gift or add the fees. Shipping in the US included
    3. Large Original sebenza 1996. NO BOX but does have the original date of birth card. This knife is NEW never cut anything beautiful condition. Super high polish on the blade. Second type of thumbstud that was only offered for a short time. 575.00 SOLD pay pal gift or add the fees. Shipping included in the US
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Sep 17, 2012
  2. franzdom

franzdom

Sep 6, 2012
    I'll take #1 the Amboya please. PM incoming.

3. dinokay

dinokay Platinum Member Platinum Member

Feb 9, 2007
    I'll take the Original ATS-34, thanks.

4. tomhalv

tomhalv

Jan 1, 2009
    The Amboyna and Original are sold and paid for. The Black Palm has been traded.

Last edited: Sep 17, 2012