1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Two XM18 3.5's Bowie and 20CV Spearpoint

Discussion in 'For Sale: Production Folders (Individual)' started by sixpak1, Mar 18, 2017.

1. sixpak1

sixpak1 Gold Member Gold Member Basic Member

Jun 7, 2016
    Up for grabs today I have two Hinderer XM18 3.5's. First "I'll take it" in the post followed by a PM gets priority. PM is the best form of communication for me. Prices are to your door via priority shipping within CONUS. Boxes will be flattened in order to fit in to a small priority box.

The first is a Bowie in S35VN with stonewashed lock side and green/black G10 scale. This one is a great flipper, is centered and has early lockup. The blade has been resharpened by the previous owner and has a mirror finish. $325

Next is a Spearpoint in CPM20CV. Blue lockside and blue G10. This was sharpened by the previous owner and has a slightly uneven bevel. Good flipping action. Has box but it's not pretty due to the previous owner using it as the shipping box. $320

Mainly looking for cash at the moment. I'm real picky with trades these days, but it never hurts to throw something my way.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]