1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Umnumzaan love. Strange......

Discussion in 'Chris Reeve Knives' started by miso2, May 15, 2017.

1. unwisefool

unwisefool Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 22, 2007
    I have the original exclusive from TNK, there really isn't that much difference in the tip that I can see.

2. bhyde

bhyde UNNECESSARY EVIL Moderator Platinum Member

Mar 19, 2002
    The difference that I can see is the length of the grind at the tip. The standard seems to be shallower and more of a flat grind, where the dynamic looks like it is convex.
    Can you post a pic of yours?

3. unwisefool

unwisefool Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 22, 2007
    The tip on mine is convex as well. I dont have it with me right now, but I'll post a pic when I get home.

bhyde likes this.
  4. 4mer_FMF

4mer_FMF Basic Member Basic Member

Jun 9, 2016
    I hope this isn't too big a tangent, but @photoman12001 can you give any info on that AWESOME 'Zaan leather? PM me if you'd like, but l absolutely must know!

5. photoman12001

photoman12001 Gold Member Gold Member

May 23, 2008
    Sorry but I have no info on it. I bought it on the Exchange last week and the seller didn't know who made it. I'd love some for my Sebenza 25 and 21s too.