1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Union Cut, Schrade, Parker

Discussion in 'For Sale: Traditionals, Slipjoints, "Old Timey"' started by booya, Mar 20, 2017.

1. booya

booya Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jul 28, 2010
    Thinning the herd... All prices include USPS Priority Mail shipping (USA only) and Paypal fees. Prompt Paypal payment is expected.

Old Union Cutlery co.5 1/4 inch stag bone dog head pocket knife. The blade has some wear, very strong snap, handles have no cracks no chips or damage. Custom Balzur leather lanyard $225 shipped

Vintage Schrade USA 127UH Uncle Henry Folding Hunter Linerlock Knife. Knife is 5 1/4" in length (closed) and it is in mint condition. I rit dyed the bone to chocolate brown. The knife has never been sharpened and never been carried. The sheath is in excellent condition (I couldnt find the sheath for photos, but I will) $55 shipped

Parker Cut Co knife, also rit dyed bone chocolate brown. Blades are virgin and lockup is tight. $38 shipped

KLS0317_0005.jpg

KLS0317_0006.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Chris

Last edited: Mar 21, 2017
  2. booya

Jul 28, 2010
    Open to offers

3. booya

Jul 28, 2010