upgraded to paid memeber, didn't go through

I recently paid my 10.00 to become a basic member so that I could add an avatar and post pics directly from my device, and the upgrade still has not gone through. I paid via paypal and immediately received notification from them that I had indeed made a payment, so I know I am good on that end....this has been well over a week now and still nothing, is there someone that can look into this situation for me and find out what needs to be done? Thanks for any assistance.

I still haven't had any resolution to this problem....should I just assume my 10.00 was a donation, and I will not be receiving my paid membership benefits?

Spark Spark is the only one that can fix this- Try to keep this thread on the first page.

Did it at least get rid of the ads?! This is terrible. 2 ads on 4 posts... I probably won't pay the $10 but instead use the site much much less.

Btw good luck with your issue. Hope you get a response at some point and the money wasn't just wasted...

Did it at least get rid of the ads?! This is terrible. 2 ads on 4 posts... I probably won't pay the $10 but instead use the site much much less.

Btw good luck with your issue. Hope you get a response at some point and the money wasn't just wasted...

Nope, still being assaulted by ads...

So I am at least two weeks out now and still haven't been upgraded....is there ANYBODY that can get this taken care of for me? I have been keeping this on the first page as suggested so Spark Spark or someone in a position to resolve this for me sees it, and I am getting nothing. I am beginning to feel like somebody just stole 10 bucks out of my pocket here....

Don't you still have to upgrade your own user group even under this new format and the new forum software?

Sorry about that, got you fixed

Back