1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Victorinox 1891 limited edition nr. 1650/1884 IV.

Discussion in 'For Sale: Traditionals, Slipjoints, "Old Timey"' started by speedy82, Mar 19, 2017.

1. speedy82

speedy82 Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 22, 2009
    So up for sale is my one and only Victorinox 1891 limited edition nr. 1650/1884 IV.
    The knife is MINT in the box, never has been taken out to cut anything, just for pictures.
    I believe, there is no need to introduce this limited edition. Comes with the original wooden box, certificate and background papers.
    Lovely piece for every Vinox fan. Price: 550USD
    The knife is located in Slovakia, in a small country in central Europe. I will cover the postal costs - sent 1st class tracked and signature required
    and eat the PP fees. I will ignore lowballers. Finally, Im not interested in trades of any kind. Please, respect that. The best way to reach me is via email [email protected]

[​IMG]