1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Video - ISP Sheaths

Discussion in 'Joufuu Leathers' started by bonafide, Apr 25, 2016.

1. bonafide

bonafide Jou'Fuu Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 20, 2013
    Recent discussion concerning my ISP sheaths (especially the larger 4" blade size) prompted me to make a quick video, showing how you should wear and fit the sheath to your pocket - along with a do & don't - that will help you to have continued enjoyment of the sheath.

If you have busted some stitching in the area I pointed out, I do not mind repairing (re-stitching) the sheath for a small charge (PM or email details). Otherwise, you can burn the busted stitching and the sheath will continue to be functional. I only use saddle stitching when making my sheaths - not locking (inter-locking) stitching.

And for those of you who don't own a (or twelve) pair of Liberty Overalls .. don't be jealous. :)

[video]https://youtu.be/DZcfo6ALsVA[/video]