1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

W2 Recurve Hunter with Hamon and Leather

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by Bailey Knives, Jun 18, 2017 at 7:58 PM.

1. Bailey Knives

Bailey Knives KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Oct 18, 2004
    This is a W2 hunter I forged a while ago. I clay quenched the blade for a nice hamon. It has been polished to 1500 grit and etched to bring out the details.

The handle is maroon canvas micarta. It is faceted and fits well in the hand. It is held in place with pins and G-flex epoxy.

The sheath is 7-8oz hand tooled leather from Wickett and Craig. The knife fits snugly, and yet draws easily.

Dimensions
    Blade - 3 3/4" tip to handle
    OAL - 8 1/2"

Price - $sold. shipped to US. I will ship internationally for an additional fee.

I will have this posted elsewhere, so the first timestamp saying "I'll take it!" gets it.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 22, 2017 at 7:41 PM
    RobFrench, bigsurbob, v8r and 3 others like this.