1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.
  3. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Warning! "gosh" Giarsun Kung - thief!

Discussion in 'FEEDBACK: The Good, The Bad, The Ugly!' started by SaviC, Jan 15, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaviC

SaviC Banned

Nov 8, 2010
    Part 1 - http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/905698
    Part 2 - http://www.bladeforums.com/forums/showthread.php/908216

I just want to say, that after 2 month waiting - I didn't receive a knife from this guy.
    He is fully devastated his account, and Paypal don't have a possibility to refund me $400. Now I'm without knife and without this $400, why I should lost this money just because seller made an error with type of shipment? He has simply robed me!

Thank you Spark, for your opinion. I can't understand, why mods have closed a last thread and have deprived of me my right on justice here?I think, after his robbery actions anyone on this forum won't have a deal with this "gosh"!

Last edited: Jun 18, 2012
  2. Gastonknife

Gastonknife

Dec 15, 2008
    So, to date you still have no knife and the burglar still refuses to pay you what is owed.
    This thread should stay open until seller mans up and resolves.

3. SaviC

SaviC Banned

Nov 8, 2010
    I will UP from time to time this thread - that nobody from forum guys will not have a deals with this robber "gosh" Giarsun Kung.

4. Arson

Arson

Nov 20, 2011
    Thanks for keeping us updated. I've been following this since the beginning, and it makes me really think about doing deals off a forum. Just because I'm honest, that doesn't mean everyone is. Thanks again.

5. Gastonknife

Gastonknife

Dec 15, 2008
    Any update on this?
    Did the knife ever show?
    Has Gosh made it right?

6. opgenorf

opgenorf

Jun 25, 2011
    I have had experiences with gosh, and he has done right by me so far. Sorry to hear about a bad experience but check in with an email to him.

7. CWL

CWL

Sep 15, 2002
    Do you live outside the USA? Did you have to deal with a lost package? Did he owe you money?

I think we pretty-much believe that he sent the knife, he just didn't follow the requested shipping & tracking instructions (for which he was paid extra to do).

The real problem with gosh is that he lost a knife due to improper shipping, and now he won't man-up and do the right thing. Rather than allowing PayPal to refund the money, he closed his bank account.

This shows gosh's real character and ethics. He won't be there if you need him.

8. Danbo

Danbo Platinum Member Platinum Member

Nov 28, 1999
    Yeah, that. And, until he comes forward and does the right thing, the guy falls into the scumbag catagory.

9. Lone_Wolfe

Lone_Wolfe Dazed and Confused Platinum Member

May 3, 2011
    Sounds like he needs to be shown the door. :thumbdn:

10. SaviC

SaviC Banned

Nov 8, 2010
    Any good updates :(
    He devastated his account and leave me without knife and without $400

11. laurin

laurin Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 5, 2007
    Ask your bank to initiate partial chargeback. They should know how to do it.

12. SaviC

SaviC Banned

Nov 8, 2010
    I think, after chargeback Paypal can close my Paypal account. I don't want it, because I need this account, I'm using it for buying from eBay.

13. Lone_Wolfe

May 3, 2011
    They don't do that, I've done 3 chargeback in the past few years and have one in progress. Call you CC and ask them to explain how a chargeback works. I'd try, but they could do a much better job than I can.

14. SaviC

SaviC Banned

Nov 8, 2010
    Anyway - time for chargeback 90 days. I loose this time - now near 95 days after payment. And I have got used to work with normal logic methods, without wrench money from the system. Unfortunately this of Gosh has appeared the rare scoundrel, and normal human mutual relations for him - nothing!

15. Lone_Wolfe

May 3, 2011
    Have you verified this through your credit card company? They vary, my own allows 6 months to start the chargeback.

16. laurin

laurin Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 5, 2007
    That is true, my bank said me there is 180 days to fill chargeback (for full or partial amount).

17. SaviC

SaviC Banned

Nov 8, 2010
    __up!

18. SaviC

SaviC Banned

Nov 8, 2010
    !up!!

19. SaviC

SaviC Banned

Nov 8, 2010
    "gosh" Giarsun Kung - thief !!! Warning!!!

Last edited: Jun 18, 2012
  20. SaviC

SaviC Banned

Nov 8, 2010
    This guy still made me for $400. As I see, he leave forum for 2 month - maybe he made a new nickname on bladeforums?
    Be careful if you will see his name - Giarsun Kung !!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.