1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Was unable to post before the lock -- new thread

Discussion in 'DPx Hostile Environment Survival Tools' started by tyr_shadowblade, Feb 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tyr_shadowblade

tyr_shadowblade

Jan 3, 2006
    Hi.

I also have a personal flaw.

I'm an asshole.

Maybe you think I'm a "coward" who is "hiding behind an alias" because I chose not to post my legal name and physical address on this forum. I have valid reasons for that. I've met numerous folks who post here and I'm easy enough to find -- good luck finding a pic though.

Well, I'm not going to comment on your knives or the way you choose to run your business. I have not handled one of your knives. I know that Dick Marcinko and Bear Grylls have used their personalities and reputations to market overpriced inferior products to easily impressed wannabes. Do not know if that is the case here or if your knives are actually as great as you claim.

What I am going to comment on is your attitude. You have an abundance of it. You have so much attitude that I doubt you can back it up. I have met some seriously badassed folks who don't even have half the attitude of you. Having an attitude on the internet does not make you a badass. Being a war correspondent or passing through "dangerous" countries and bullshitting about all the stuff you done and saw doesn't make you a badass either. And posting Ren's home address and pic was kinda screwy, but posting his wife's name and place of employment was downright freakish. Why would you do such a thing?

Robert, with all due respect, I am of the opinion that you are a bullshitter and a sleazebag and a deranged egomaniac. Maybe I'm wrong about that, but I don't think so. Even if you are some sorta super-badass the likes of which I've never met, your attitude does not fly here. I am not the only one who feels this way about your inappropriate posts. You need to stop acting like such a jerk.

You have a nice day. :)

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 5, 2011
  2. Ultimate

Ultimate

Jul 5, 2009
    I'll get the popcorn.

3. 1234

1234 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 13, 2005
    In !

1234,,,,,,:D

4. Ultimate

Ultimate

Jul 5, 2009
    You didn't bring anything :(

5. ThievesLikeUs

ThievesLikeUs

Aug 2, 2009
    I prefer goobers

Last edited: Feb 4, 2011
  6. Brennanscott

Brennanscott

Jul 8, 2010
    In before whateverthehellhappens

7. protourist

protourist Gruntled Member Platinum Member

Aug 19, 2007
    I'm really interested to see how many will back this joker after this has gone down and how many will send their knives back for a refund and refuse to do business with him.

8. 1234

1234 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 13, 2005
    OK I´ll get the beer !

1234,,,,,:D

9. Thrill

Thrill

Sep 9, 2010
    I believe all that info was public information posted by Rev. We should all be careful what we put on the internet.

10. Ultimate

Ultimate

Jul 5, 2009
    Now you're talking :thumbup:

11. Brennanscott

Brennanscott

Jul 8, 2010

Dude, that has to be Kim Kardashian in your avatar. Everytime I wanna bite through my computer.

12. Morrow

Morrow Don't make this weird Staff Member Super Mod

Apr 11, 2007
    This forum is still here? I'm surprised.

13. Maniacal Pete

Maniacal Pete

Oct 16, 2010
    I'm bringing the, well, um, well, you know...

pete

Last edited: Feb 4, 2011
  14. ikilledkenny

ikilledkenny

Jun 13, 2009
    I got the chips!

15. ThievesLikeUs

ThievesLikeUs

Aug 2, 2009
    You are quite the ass-man, that is certainly Kim

And with a mouth like that, there would be no ass left for me:D

16. Carolina River Rat

Carolina River Rat

Oct 29, 2008
    Thieves' avatar is hands-down the coolest thing in this subforum. Even cooler than my nutria.

17. Ultimate

Ultimate

Jul 5, 2009
    Well one positive thing came from this thread ^

18. ThievesLikeUs

ThievesLikeUs

Aug 2, 2009
    ah, then I have spoken too soon,,Damn I need to check the facts before I post.

OP deleted.

19. -Lucky-

-Lucky- Gold Member Gold Member

May 11, 2010
    I've been thinking the same thing...

20. Samael

Samael

Sep 30, 2007
    In on the first page.

Thread Status: