Fancier's Sales Updates

WEEKLY SALES:
Available Wednesday, May 10th at TBD Pacific time:
This turns out to be 2nd 4.1 in 3V and 7/7.
As of Sunday evening they were back down to only 7/7 available.
As of Monday morning all the knives appear to be sold.

Last edited:
I've been on the fence for a 4.1 2nd, haven't stayed up on any news the past couple months in general but was has the typical wait time to receive been lately for these 2nd sales? I see the acknowledgement that is identified on their sales menu of up to 90 days which I believe was a good idea but assume there are some of you who've received some 2nds lately to provide a more approx. timeframe. Thx!

I've been on the fence for a 4.1 2nd, haven't stayed up on any news the past couple months in general but was has the typical wait time to receive been lately for these 2nd sales? I see the acknowledgement that is identified on their sales menu of up to 90 days which I believe was a good idea but assume there are some of you who've received some 2nds lately to provide a more approx. timeframe. Thx!

Here's a link to the current last page of the 4.1 thread, might be what you're looking for.

I only viewed the last couple pages, seen Psybull got one or two after a 6mos wait approx. (if I understood hos posting correctly) and another mentioning he's been waiting for over 250 days now. Would certainly like to hear some folks chime in on their recent wait times.

WEEKLY SALES:
Available Wednesday, May 16th at TBD Pacific time:
  • Check back next week!
Edit #1: Only 2nd 7/7 are currently available.
Edit #2: Wednesday is the 17th. :)

WEEKLY SALES:
Available Wednesday, May 23th at 10:00 am Pacific time:
  • Some Factory 2nds
Note: Again, Wednesday is the 24th. :)
Edit: Everybody say it with me!
2nd 4.1 in 3V and 7/7 are available.

Last edited:
I am surprised, but both knives (the 2nd 4.1 3V and the 7/7) are still available.
I guess everybody is saving up for Blade. ;)
Edit: As of May 30th these knives are still available.

Last edited:
The 2nd 7/7 still shows as available, but the 2nd 4.1 3V shows as out of fasteners.
The GSO 4 Limited Edition can be ordered.
Edit: The 2nd 4.1 3V is also available now.

Last edited:
The currently available knives are the 2nd 4.1 in 3V and the GSO 4 Limited.
Edit: Now it is just the GSO 4 Limited.

Last edited:
WEEKLY SALES:

Available Wednesday, June 14th at TBD Pacific time:
  • No new inventory being added this week! Check back next week!
Note: The GSO 4 Limited is still currently available.

I am interested to hear the news Survive! are alluding to regarding near future advancements in their production output.
Hopefully it leads to a much faster production volume and creates a trend of most models being available for purchase and quick delivery.

I personally would really love a 4.7. I think once I can secure one, i can rest from buying knives...or so i think ;):D

Last edited:
Okay, here we go!
Preorders can be placed for: GSO 3.5, 4 Limited, 6, and 12.
Preorders can be placed for: SK 6 and 12.

Last edited:
^^^Doesn't look like the SK 3.5 is actually open for pre-order, so who knows skwurll skwurll From all the other info, it sounds like the SK will be a bit less expensive. Might just be copy/paste error when they were setting up that area of the web site?...

I think that there are a couple of reasons that the SK offerings are priced similarly to the GSO offerings.
If the SK prices were much less there would be cancelling and reordering between the lines, which would be a lot of work.
They mentioned that prices for the GSO line are going up, so the SK prices are set where they need to be for the future but the GSO prices are not.

So the GSO & SK 3.5 are the same price!?

For now, yes. The GSO price is more of a "free upgrade" sort of thing, although the SK Series knives will also be of a very high quality. The real differences will be in the finishing. In our shop we finish out knives one at a time, every step of the way, so in the future the GSO prices will be increasing to accommodate for the extra time and care that we put into each knife.

In the past we had considered making the SK Series a budget line, but we are pretty happy with the great materials the we already use. So we are sticking with the higher end materials and trusting the final product to a company that we have been working with for years. They already cut and machine the blades and have been making our handles and fasteners since day one. These people know Guy's standard and do amazing work. We will also continue to use Peters' Heat Treating and are moving to Millit Knives for production grinding. The SK Series prices are higher than we had originally anticipated, but they are still going to be a great value.

^^^Doesn't look like the SK 3.5 is actually open for pre-order, so who knows skwurll skwurll From all the other info, it sounds like the SK will be a bit less expensive. Might just be copy/paste error when they were setting up that area of the web site?...

The SK-12 and SK-6 are available for preordering so we can gauge numbers to make sure we are cutting enough to cover everything. The 3.5s have already been cut and are of a finite number, so they aren't being listed. Fortunately, there are a ton of extras so there will still be plenty of leftovers for the SK Series.

Gotcha, Thanks all.:thumbsup:
Looking @ maybe pre-ordering a GSO-3.5. Waiting on a 4.1 now.

Back