1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Important Info! Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. Software changes & FAQ info inside!

Discussion in 'Tech Support, General Q&A, Site Feedback & More' started by Spark, Apr 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spark

Spark HPIC - Hatas gonna Hate Staff Member Administrator Super Mod Moderator

Oct 2, 1998
    Kiah - fixed. You'd think that changing the parent would effect the child forum, but naw

The main page of the forums now allows you to collapse the categories, to save on scrolling

KingMC likes this.
  2. Spark

Oct 2, 1998
    I believe I've fixed the broken redirects. If you have previous bookmarks, please check for functionality

thurin likes this.
  3. Bladite

Bladite ǝɹnsıǝן ɟo uɐɯǝןʇuǝb Moderator

Feb 28, 2003
    i checked links in the Becker Database (a main sticky), and most of them don't work. Tricky!

20 posts per page is harsh!

4. Spark

Oct 2, 1998
    Link me the specific post you are referring to plz

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.