1. Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. New software info here. Please report problems in Tech Support, and read existing threads before posting! - Spark
  2. I've changed the default forum style to Flat Awesome based on feedback. Don't like it? Click here to change how the forums look Feedback on this is welcome here.

Important Info! Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. Software changes & FAQ info inside!

Discussion in 'Tech Support, General Q&A, Site Feedback & More' started by Spark, Apr 16, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kosa_PL

Kosa_PL KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Aug 25, 2013
    Also have problem with inbox
    "Inbox 129% full (200 max - 258 used"

2. Thomason

Thomason Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 28, 2002
    I'm going to like this once I get used to it.
    I did a search on my user name in the Political forum ( just playing around). Now ever time I go into that forum it keep showing the search results. Can't figure how to get back to all the postings.

3. Pokerchip

Pokerchip Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 26, 2015
    I'm good with the new changes. Well done.

4. Kiah

Kiah S&S Moderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 20, 2006
    Not that I can see anywhere. I highly doubt that's something that would be implemented here.

5. TinyDog

TinyDog Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 28, 2015
    Spark Awesome Look and feel, We are big dogs now. We all appreciate your hard work and efforts to pull this together. Nicely done and well communicated:)

6. Steven65

Steven65 Traditional Hog Platinum Member

Mar 11, 2008
    Thanks for all your hard work Spark.

Same inbox problem for me.

Inbox 145% full (200 max - 289 used)

7. wtlj

wtlj

Jun 30, 2014
    Seriously...No TAPATALK? This is going to be a deal breaker for more members the you can imagine. I won't be able to post much until Tapatalk is back up. Thanks for considering.

8. r8shell

r8shell Platinum Member Platinum Member

Jan 16, 2010
    Spark, I know this might not be your highest priority, but you did something earlier to make a better delineation between posts. It was much easier to read without the quotes, posts and siglines sort of running together. Thanks.

9. Modoc ED

Modoc ED Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 28, 2010
    Trying to post a picture using BBCode. In Thread #3, Misanthropia said he was having problems with it.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Apr 16, 2017
  10. Knife freaky

Knife freaky Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 1, 2016
    We're back! What year is it? Who's president? Is Facebook still a thing? Seriously though really missed this forum! Thanks Spark for the update it looks sweeet!

Happy Easter!

Daniel.

11. Modoc ED

Modoc ED Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 28, 2010
    It worked. Used Imgur and in their Shared Link section clicked "Copy" on BBCode (Forums)

12. Lone_Wolfe

Lone_Wolfe Dazed and Confused Platinum Member

May 3, 2011
    Same here, down to 200 PM's.

13. uraniumsoup

uraniumsoup Basic Member Basic Member

Nov 8, 2015
    Any way https can be enabled, especially when signing in?

14. Sharp Steel

Sharp Steel

Aug 10, 2009
    Is there a dark background format/skin available? This new color scheme seems very bright.

neal70 likes this.
  15. pjsjr

pjsjr Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 2, 2005
    Thanks, Spark, and all Mods, for all that you do and have done to make this a great place to spend time. Preston

16. David Lowry

David Lowry Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 3, 2006
    I really dig it. vBulletin was starting to get that "old" look. Nice work so far. Really appreciate all the updates! Lookin' good.

17. T. Erdelyi

T. Erdelyi Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 3, 2001
    Lookin' great Kevin, just gotta remember the edit button's bottom left. :)

18. bflying

bflying Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 4, 2014
    A quick observation. When clicking on a link in "My News Feed", it automatically takes me to the end of the thread, even if I've never seen the thread before. This forces a manual scroll all the way to the top to view unseen posts.

For reference, I'm a heavy phone user. So I'll add my vote for turning on Tapatalk. It's familiar and allows easy and quick jumps to my other forums of interests, particularly gun interests (although I spend most of my time here).

Also typing this, I notice that certain keyboard strokes such as the left/right cursor movement, sends the entire screen to relocate and moves the active type window out of view. Requiring a manual scroll back to find the active cursor. On an iPhone 7+.

Not trying to be a pain, just making notes of reference for the debug preocess. Hope they help fine tune my favorite place to spend time.

neal70 likes this.
  19. Kiah

Kiah S&S Moderator Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Jul 20, 2006
    Under "Forums" on the navigation bar. Click "Mark Forums Read" and it should give you the option to mark all forums or just the one you're in.

20. hellize

hellize KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Sep 24, 2010
    Looks great! :) You guys did a wonderful job.

Having one problem thou. It seems that I can't open a new tread in the knifemaker's market.
    Am I doing something wrong?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.