Important Info! Welcome to the New & Improved BladeForums. Software changes & FAQ info inside!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm going to like this once I get used to it.
I did a search on my user name in the Political forum ( just playing around). Now ever time I go into that forum it keep showing the search results. Can't figure how to get back to all the postings.

Spark Awesome Look and feel, We are big dogs now. We all appreciate your hard work and efforts to pull this together. Nicely done and well communicated:)

Thanks for all your hard work Spark.

Same inbox problem for me.

Inbox 145% full (200 max - 289 used)

Seriously...No TAPATALK? This is going to be a deal breaker for more members the you can imagine. I won't be able to post much until Tapatalk is back up. Thanks for considering.

Spark, I know this might not be your highest priority, but you did something earlier to make a better delineation between posts. It was much easier to read without the quotes, posts and siglines sort of running together. Thanks.

Trying to post a picture using BBCode. In Thread #3, Misanthropia said he was having problems with it.

P0W8C39.jpg

Last edited:
We're back! What year is it? Who's president? Is Facebook still a thing? Seriously though really missed this forum! Thanks Spark for the update it looks sweeet!

Happy Easter!

Daniel.

It worked. Used Imgur and in their Shared Link section clicked "Copy" on BBCode (Forums)

Thanks, Spark, and all Mods, for all that you do and have done to make this a great place to spend time. Preston

I really dig it. vBulletin was starting to get that "old" look. Nice work so far. Really appreciate all the updates! Lookin' good.

A quick observation. When clicking on a link in "My News Feed", it automatically takes me to the end of the thread, even if I've never seen the thread before. This forces a manual scroll all the way to the top to view unseen posts.

For reference, I'm a heavy phone user. So I'll add my vote for turning on Tapatalk. It's familiar and allows easy and quick jumps to my other forums of interests, particularly gun interests (although I spend most of my time here).

Also typing this, I notice that certain keyboard strokes such as the left/right cursor movement, sends the entire screen to relocate and moves the active type window out of view. Requiring a manual scroll back to find the active cursor. On an iPhone 7+.

Not trying to be a pain, just making notes of reference for the debug preocess. Hope they help fine tune my favorite place to spend time.

Quick question, is there a way to mark forums as read?

Under "Forums" on the navigation bar. Click "Mark Forums Read" and it should give you the option to mark all forums or just the one you're in.

Looks great! :) You guys did a wonderful job.

Having one problem thou. It seems that I can't open a new tread in the knifemaker's market.
Am I doing something wrong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back